News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

TWG LV: The Choice is Doors

Started by davy, June 26, 2013, 12:00:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fank009

I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

davy

1. Wolf
2. Wolf
3. Young Wolf - Can't send in wolfings.
4. Mason - Knows the identity of the other mason and in which room he is at the start of the game.
5. Mason - Knows the identity of the other mason and in which room he is at the start of the game.
6. Human
7. Human
8. Human
9. Human
10. Human
11. Human
12. Human

Wolves know eachother.

Rooms and Doors

There are 16 rooms in this game. At the start of the game, players are put into the rooms so that there is one player in each room, except for four rooms known as the Special Rooms.

Each room has four doors which connect them with other rooms. Rooms at the edge connect with rooms on the opposide edge, and rooms in the corner connect to the two non-opposite rooms in the corner (room 1, for example, connects with room 2, room 5, room 4 and room 13).

At the start of the game, all doors are closed, except for those of the inclosable room. Doors can only be opened and closed during the night phase, and only from inside the room the door belongs to. There are two doors between each room, one of them can only be opened and closed from one room, and the other one from the other room. Starting from night 4, each door that has been closed for at least two night phases in a row, will automatically be opened, and vice versa with exception of the doors of the inaccesable and inclosable rooms.

During the day phase, players can move to any room they wish, as long as the road to that room is not obstructed by doors.

At the start of the game, and at the end of each phase, players will recieve a PM telling them what rooms they can move to, and which players are in rooms they can reach and those in rooms connected to rooms they can reach. However, they will not recieve a PM if the situation is the same as the phase before that.
Example 1: It's the start of the game. davy is in room 6, Yugi is in room 2, Mashi is in room 5, Liggy is in room 7 and BlackDragonSlayer is in room 10. davy will recieve the following PM:
You are in room 6. You cannot move to any other room. Yugi is in room 2, Mashi is in room 5, Liggy is in room 7 and BlackDragonSlayer is in room 10.
Example 2: It's near the end of the game. davy is in room 6. The doors between room 6 and 7, 6 and 10, 7 and 11 and 10 and 11 are open. The doors between room 6 and 2, 6 and 5, 7 and 3, 7 and 8, 10 and 9, 10 and 14, 11 and 15 and 11 and 12 are closed. Yugi is in room 2, Mashi is in room 8, Liggy is in room 7, BlackDragonSlayer is in room 1 and Bubbles is in room 15. davy will recieve the following PM:
You are in room 6. you can move to room 7, room 10 and room 11. Liggy is in room 7, Yugi is in room 2, Mashi is in room 8 and Bubbles is in room 15. Room 3, 5, 9, 12 and 14 are empty.

Wolves will obtain a saparate PM at the end of each night phase telling them in which rooms their partners are.

Special Rooms

The four rooms that are not occupied by players at the start of the game are the special rooms: the empty room, the inaccesable room, the inclosable room and the warp room.

The empty room functions like a normal room, except that there is no player inside it at the start of the game, so there's no one who
can open its doors. The doors can however be opened by the system that starts working from night 4.

The inaccesable room has its doors closed at all times, even the system that starts working from night 4 can't open them.

The inclosable room is the only room that starts the game with all its doors open. Those doors can however not be closed by any player and can even not be closed by the system that starts working from night 4.

If the warp room is empty at the end of the night phase, 1 random player will warp to it.

Players will be told which rooms mentioned in their end of the night phase PM is a inaccesable, inclosable or warp room (if nothing is mentioned, none of these rooms are mentioned in the PM are inaccesable, inclosable or warp rooms).

Wolfings

Wolfings work differnt this game. Wolves can only wolf players that are in rooms that said wolf could reach last day phase. On the other hand, each wolf has a wolfing of his own, so it is possible that three players die during the same night phase.

Lynches

Like with wolfings, players can only lynch players that are in a room that said player can reach that day phase. Lynching votes are sent through PM rather than posted in the topic. Lynching will only occur when more than half of the players that could vote for the same player vote for the same player. Otherwise, there will just be no lynch. There could be multiple lynches each day phase because a player can be lynched in each set of rooms. Also, lynching is not obligatory in this game.

Semi-closed communication

This game features some sort of closed communication, which I like to call semi-closed communication. It means that you can only PM and have private chats with the host and players mentioned in your start of the game/end of the night PM. Also all information in your start of the game/end of the night PM, as well as information about your actions (wolfing, lynching, door opening/closing and moving) may only be shared through PM and private chat.

Order of action activating

Night phase: Wolfing>Door opening=Door closing
Day phase: Lynching>Moving>Warping

Phases

Because there are probably going to be a lot of phases this game and because there is less need to think about the lynch target, I have decided that both day and night phases will be 24 hours long. Also when all possible action PM's have been sent to me, or when each player that could still sent in an action PM has told me that he/she don't want to, I will end the phase early.

1. The Boy Who Cried Wolf
2. Mashi
3. BlackDragonSlayer
4. fank009
5. Vermillionvermin
6. Bird
7. Olimar12345
8. FireArrow
9. The_Subjective_Thought
10. Dude
11. Yugi
12. Wrydryn

Day 6 is over. Verm was lynched. All PMs have been sent. It's now Night 7. Night 7 ends July 13th 8:00AM PST/9:00AM MST/10:00AM CST/11:00PM EST/4:00PM GMT/5:00PM CET/July 14th 2:00AM AEST/4:00AM in New-Zealand.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

Toby

Why the flip did you guys wolf Verm? Okay I am going to be active now, and vote k. If you are a human and voted Verm tell me why please.

Mashi

fank009 wanted to lynch him originally.  I was against it, but by the time I could properly speak to him, it was about 2AM in my time and I was really tired.  I voiced my contesting the lynch, but I didn't want to argue, so I went to bed.  fank009 said he was going to switch the vote over to The_Subjective_Thought, but I'm not sure if he had time to switch anyone's vote or if he changed his mind.

Sorry, verm verm, I should have tried harder. :(
You'll have to forgive me though, I was really tired and I hardly have any sleep still and my eyes hurt. :(

Anyway, I think it's best if we all move to the same room so that we don't isolate people from lynches and have some discussion occur and also avoid the door mechanic.  If anyone has trouble moving to Room 15 next Day Phase, we'll try to make a Network or move somewhere.

fank009

I definetley switched to tst. i think there might have been a knife in the box

Toby

Or the wolves just voted Verm.

I didn't vote.

davy

1. Wolf
2. Wolf
4. Mason - Knows the identity of the other mason and in which room he is at the start of the game.
5. Mason - Knows the identity of the other mason and in which room he is at the start of the game.
6. Human
7. Human
8. Human
9. Human
10. Human
11. Human
12. Human

Wolves know eachother.

Rooms and Doors

There are 16 rooms in this game. At the start of the game, players are put into the rooms so that there is one player in each room, except for four rooms known as the Special Rooms.

Each room has four doors which connect them with other rooms. Rooms at the edge connect with rooms on the opposide edge, and rooms in the corner connect to the two non-opposite rooms in the corner (room 1, for example, connects with room 2, room 5, room 4 and room 13).

At the start of the game, all doors are closed, except for those of the inclosable room. Doors can only be opened and closed during the night phase, and only from inside the room the door belongs to. There are two doors between each room, one of them can only be opened and closed from one room, and the other one from the other room. Starting from night 4, each door that has been closed for at least two night phases in a row, will automatically be opened, and vice versa with exception of the doors of the inaccesable and inclosable rooms.

During the day phase, players can move to any room they wish, as long as the road to that room is not obstructed by doors.

At the start of the game, and at the end of each phase, players will recieve a PM telling them what rooms they can move to, and which players are in rooms they can reach and those in rooms connected to rooms they can reach. However, they will not recieve a PM if the situation is the same as the phase before that.
Example 1: It's the start of the game. davy is in room 6, Yugi is in room 2, Mashi is in room 5, Liggy is in room 7 and BlackDragonSlayer is in room 10. davy will recieve the following PM:
You are in room 6. You cannot move to any other room. Yugi is in room 2, Mashi is in room 5, Liggy is in room 7 and BlackDragonSlayer is in room 10.
Example 2: It's near the end of the game. davy is in room 6. The doors between room 6 and 7, 6 and 10, 7 and 11 and 10 and 11 are open. The doors between room 6 and 2, 6 and 5, 7 and 3, 7 and 8, 10 and 9, 10 and 14, 11 and 15 and 11 and 12 are closed. Yugi is in room 2, Mashi is in room 8, Liggy is in room 7, BlackDragonSlayer is in room 1 and Bubbles is in room 15. davy will recieve the following PM:
You are in room 6. you can move to room 7, room 10 and room 11. Liggy is in room 7, Yugi is in room 2, Mashi is in room 8 and Bubbles is in room 15. Room 3, 5, 9, 12 and 14 are empty.

Wolves will obtain a saparate PM at the end of each night phase telling them in which rooms their partners are.

Special Rooms

The four rooms that are not occupied by players at the start of the game are the special rooms: the empty room, the inaccesable room, the inclosable room and the warp room.

The empty room functions like a normal room, except that there is no player inside it at the start of the game, so there's no one who
can open its doors. The doors can however be opened by the system that starts working from night 4.

The inaccesable room has its doors closed at all times, even the system that starts working from night 4 can't open them.

The inclosable room is the only room that starts the game with all its doors open. Those doors can however not be closed by any player and can even not be closed by the system that starts working from night 4.

If the warp room is empty at the end of the night phase, 1 random player will warp to it.

Players will be told which rooms mentioned in their end of the night phase PM is a inaccesable, inclosable or warp room (if nothing is mentioned, none of these rooms are mentioned in the PM are inaccesable, inclosable or warp rooms).

Wolfings

Wolfings work differnt this game. Wolves can only wolf players that are in rooms that said wolf could reach last day phase. On the other hand, each wolf has a wolfing of his own, so it is possible that three players die during the same night phase.

Lynches

Like with wolfings, players can only lynch players that are in a room that said player can reach that day phase. Lynching votes are sent through PM rather than posted in the topic. Lynching will only occur when more than half of the players that could vote for the same player vote for the same player. Otherwise, there will just be no lynch. There could be multiple lynches each day phase because a player can be lynched in each set of rooms. Also, lynching is not obligatory in this game.

This game features some sort of closed communication, which I like to call semi-closed communication. It means that you can only PM and have private chats with the host and players mentioned in your start of the game/end of the night PM. Also all information in your start of the game/end of the night PM, as well as information about your actions (wolfing, lynching, door opening/closing and moving) may only be shared through PM and private chat.

Phases

Because there are probably going to be a lot of phases this game and because there is less need to think about the lynch target, I have decided that both day and night phases will be 24 hours long. Also when all possible action PM's have been sent to me, or when each player that could still sent in an action PM has told me that he/she don't want to, I will end the phase early.

2. Mashi
3. BlackDragonSlayer
4. fank009
5. Vermillionvermin
6. Bird
7. Olimar12345
8. FireArrow
10. Dude
11. Yugi
12. Wrydryn

Night 7 is over. No one died. All PMs have been sent. It's now Day 7. Day 7 ends July 14th 8:00AM PST/9:00AM MST/10:00AM CST/11:00PM EST/4:00PM GMT/5:00PM CET/July 15th 2:00AM AEST/4:00AM in New-Zealand.
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

fank009

Quiet game is quiet,
Lets get this phase over quick and pass.

fank009

does anyone know what last nights nowolfings mean???

FireArrow

Quote from: fank009 on July 13, 2013, 05:14:27 PMdoes anyone know what last nights nowolfings mean???

No idea? I'm really not sure where to go from here, as only the more human looking people are left. Right now BDS tops my suspicion list with TST and boy tied for second.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

fank009

it dawns the q, whats the difference between wolfing with everyone available, and wolfing in a group of 6 or 4???

Mashi

Everyone, open your doors if you haven't already.

The_Subjective_Thought

Quote from: Mashi on July 13, 2013, 10:37:37 PMEveryone, open your doors if you haven't already.

Doesn't that only happen at night?
POKE IT WITH A STICK.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on July 10, 2013, 07:30:11 PM
descendite monte vos quidquid plantavi te et propter Deum ante vos satus puto scribere!

fank009

yeah,
only during the night phase

davy

1. Wolf
2. Wolf
6. Human
7. Human
8. Human
9. Human
10. Human
11. Human
12. Human

Wolves know eachother.

Rooms and Doors

Special Rooms

Wolfings

Lynches

Phases

2. Mashi
3. BlackDragonSlayer
4. fank009
5. Vermillionvermin
6. Bird
7. Olimar12345
8. FireArrow
10. Dude
11. Yugi
12. Wrydryn

Day 7 is over. TBWCW was lynched.

Wolves Win
Postgame up in 4 hours.