News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

TWG CVII: True Love's Kiss

Started by FireArrow, June 08, 2018, 10:16:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TWG Mario

TWG Kirby

Quote from: TWG Samus on June 09, 2018, 03:41:11 PMAlso I'd like to point out how Kirby has clearly played or knows about metroid given the fact that he corrected me earlier

(-'v'-)//
You seem to be not quite the Metroid playa!
makes it easy so send that Right Back at Ya! ~<3

TWG Mario

TWG Yoshi is trying to bait claims.

TWG Yoshi

TWG Yoshi

Spoiler
Quote from: TWG Yoshi on June 09, 2018, 03:06:57 PMI think I can name guess you, so I could try to kiss you tonight if you think you're a worthy target or likely wolfing. I just don't know whether a kiss is the best use of my time, but I'm being wary of color claims and offering this instead.

I know someone else who has the same color as me, but I think it's a little too early to propose.
Quote from: TWG Mario on June 09, 2018, 03:25:33 PMI don't really trust you, and I don't think you really know my name or even somebody else's color but you can do whatever you think is best.
Quote from: TWG Yoshi on June 09, 2018, 03:51:00 PMI mean, true. I'm largely guessing based on post and PM stylistics but I think I have half the players matched to alts right now, and I can't evaluate people's claims to me with certainty without night actions. I've had each color claimed to me though. I know at maximum one person who's claimed to me is the homewrecker, so I think I can safely believe some claims.
Quote from: TWG Mario on June 09, 2018, 04:04:30 PMI doubt that even more. You seem like you're trying to get me to claim by saying that since other people have as well, it's got to be safe, right? Of all the people to claim to, you're one of the least likely I would've guessed.
Quote from: TWG Yoshi on June 09, 2018, 04:28:05 PMAt what point did I ask you to claim? I'm just wondering what the best use of my night action is, and I don't need your color to kiss you.

I believe there's a player who's claimed to a lot of the player list, though (since it got back to me in a conversation with someone else), so guess I'm not unique in receiving that color claim.
[close]
Here, since Mario didn't bother sharing the conversation.

TWG Kirby

Mario, is true love something in which you do not seek?
Seems like only a Homewrecker would act so bleak. ~<3

TWG Master Chief

if someone is unsure of what to do guard me, you know my username xxx

if u agree to this pm me so i dont get multiple people xx

TWG Master Chief

ive been asked for my colour from a few people im being hunted they want that unstoppable kill but they aint getting it

TWG Master Chief

hey if anyone has asked for your colour, name and shame

TWG Master Chief

on second look only twg fox pretty much asked me for my colour so im casting shade, but they have shown some odd qualities for a homewrecker so... confused on that one.

TWG Kirby

You know, most of us win by finding our true love,
Not that I need to explain that, read above!

TWG Mario

Quote from: TWG Yoshi on June 09, 2018, 03:51:00 PMI mean, true. I'm largely guessing based on post and PM stylistics but I think I have half the players matched to alts right now, and I can't evaluate people's claims to me with certainty without night actions. I've had each color claimed to me though. I know at maximum one person who's claimed to me is the homewrecker, so I think I can safely believe some claims.
Tell me how that ain't baiting. I seriously doubt this has actually happened, and Yoshi is just trying to gather intel by making it seem like they're somehow trustworthy enough to get an absurd amount of claims.

TWG Yoshi

Quote from: TWG Mario on June 09, 2018, 06:15:03 PMTell me how that ain't baiting. I seriously doubt this has actually happened, and Yoshi is just trying to gather intel by making it seem like they're somehow trustworthy enough to get an absurd amount of claims.
How else do I contend with you saying you doubt I know people's colors? The vast majority of this game is just humans. There's only one liar unless someone's pulling a gambit. Nowhere did I say I wanted you to claim to me, and I wouldn't even need it; I would just shore up the claim I've gotten that matches my color and there's my relationship right there.

TWG Master Chief

yeah who claimed to you yoshi or at least how many

TWG Mario

Quote from: TWG Yoshi on June 09, 2018, 06:30:12 PMHow else do I contend with you saying you doubt I know people's colors? The vast majority of this game is just humans. There's only one liar unless someone's pulling a gambit. Nowhere did I say I wanted you to claim to me, and I wouldn't even need it; I would just shore up the claim I've gotten that matches my color and there's my relationship right there.
you do realize that implication is a thing ya