News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

TWG CVII: True Love's Kiss

Started by FireArrow, June 08, 2018, 10:16:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TWG Yoshi

Quote from: TWG Master Chief on June 14, 2018, 12:51:09 PMNo I don't believe it
I dunno what that means.

You had some right thoughts, they were just about the wrong player. I can throw some stuff from PMs at you if it still doesn't seem to line up.

TWG Master Chief

no im grieving leave me alone

TWG Mario

Quote from: TWG Pit on June 14, 2018, 11:21:26 AMwhere the fuck did you call this
no seriously, where. HW was the first person to post last phase with "helpful" info that anyone else could have posted.

I realized halfway through that reading through the thread is useless until more people post.
Quote from: TWG Mario on June 11, 2018, 01:31:55 PMTBH, I think Yoshi or Fox are the most likely to have be taken over. Yoshi for dat sweet juicy info and Fox because that picture gimmick would be easy to fake if they got in on it early.
there is where i called it bruvinsky

like do some reading bruh pls

TWG Kirby

Quote from: TWG Master Chief on June 14, 2018, 07:11:52 AMI don't want to marry until day 3. That way if we lynch right all alive humans will win. Otherwise if we marry today someone will be left out

I can't say I agree with you, this just won't do.
When you find your lover, act a la Pepé Le Pew.

Waiting takes time from those in need.
If a pair is mutually known, do the deed.

If you don't act now, the wolf can still kill,
Creating a purple most likely, fitting no one's bill.

TWG Master Chief

@firearrow do we get told if we turn purple, and does turning purple happen immediately? Also does marriage happen immediately?

Also if we flirt with the homewrecker and they have taken control of an account that was the same colour as us and we learn an nsm account, would that be the nsm account that was the original owner of the twg account or the homewrecker's nsm account ?

FireArrow

1. You do get told, happens at the end of the phase.
2. Marriage is effective as soon as it is mutual.
3. You learn the player currently possesing the account, so it would be the homewrecker.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

TWG Master Chief

oh cuck this means all the lovers can't just marry in the one phase, I think

So we can't do 2-2-2 of each colour and then have those that would turn purple get married same phase

TWG Yoshi

Kirby, have you become a lazier poet?

TWG Master Chief

i do want to hear more from kirby they are quiet

TWG Pit

TWG Mario

Double-plus-same.

That being said, it seems like people in general have been fairly quiet aside from Yoshi/MC/Myself (yep I was just too lazy to type of MC's full name :P)

TWG Master Chief

Typing master chief would have been quicker than having to type up the brackets explaining why you typed MC.

TWG Mario

TWG Mario

TWG Samus

So are we just going to give the Homewrecker another pass this phase?