News:

change da world
my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

Nana1Popo2's Arrangements (Updated 7/5)

Started by Nana1Popo2, July 20, 2008, 06:51:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nakah

I find your New Super Mario Bros. Title Screen arrangement to be great. I don't think the rest you have in between the notes during each run-through of the scale is necessary, though, but I would not recommend removing them either as it makes the tempo even. I would also say that the notes in the measures from the end of 4 to the middle of six should be red notes while that other rhythm continues, except I think it would make it quite impossible to play so I'll accept it as it is.

Nana1Popo2

cool, ok. ya i didnt want to put in the sixteenth notes as red because i know u wouldn't be able to play them. so i tried to even it out at the end of some measures by giving a pick-up :P thanx!

...wait...dan those 4 sixteenth notes that go into the other theme should be taken out? im confused by your second sentence... :-\
Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16

kotorfanboy

In response to who composed WarioWare Touched, I believe it is Masaru Tajima. Not 100% though.

Nana1Popo2

ok, thanx...ill put that in..but if a few people think the same..

Nakah

Quote from: Nana1Popo2 on September 03, 2008, 05:13:03 AMcool, ok. ya i didnt want to put in the sixteenth notes as red because i know u wouldn't be able to play them. so i tried to even it out at the end of some measures by giving a pick-up :P thanx!

...wait...dan those 4 sixteenth notes that go into the other theme should be taken out? im confused by your second sentence... :-\

It's fine, and it's accepted.

Nana1Popo2

woops meant to say did you mean not dan...o well

o really? cool, thanx!

Nana1Popo2

ok, added Wild Pokemon Battle, requested by WiiMan96

also added Wild Pokemon Caught or Fainted.. :P

aand, Mario vs. Donkey Kong 2 :D

WiiMan96

^

Two Words: THANK YOU.

Wild Pokemon Battle is well above my expectations, and I find the revised version of Delfino Plaza MUCH more original and, to be honest, better than G-Han's.

GO YOU!!!

You have now earned the position of one of my favourite arrangers!  :) :D ;D :P

Nana1Popo2

NasiDe

Hey, I just tried to check Nazo No Nurasamejou but when I clicked the link at the download website it said that the page was unavailable. Mind checking that?

Brawler4Ever

Quote from: Nana1Popo2 on September 13, 2008, 09:43:26 AMalso added Wild Pokemon Caught or Fainted.. :P

"Wild Pokemon Defeated." Would that be better?
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

Nana1Popo2

ya, ill fix that ganaondorf.

well, the first 2 measures added to the rest is when it's caught, but without the first 2 it's just deafeated.....hmmill change it

kotorfanboy

Was looking at your wild Pokemon battle song, needs a few technical problems that I'll fix, probably needs a key sig, and are you sure you need those red notes? I'll listen to the song later to check.

Nana1Popo2

ALPRAS

I have a question tha should be a little noob  :P
Howcan you change the link name of your sheets by another word?
For example:

[GBA] Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire - "Routes 101, 102, & 103" - Nana1Popo2
MUS MID

The Word "MUS" and "MID" should be name with a strange link... How do you do that?

by the way, I think that your arrangements are awsome