News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

Libera's Arrangements (Soulcalibur 3: Forsaken Sanctuary)

Started by Libera, July 10, 2018, 10:01:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Static

Somehow I always forget that Sakimoto wrote the music for this game, cool sheet.
Although with so many dotted quarters on beat 1.5, you might want to consider using writing 3/4(6/8) or something.

Libera

Quote from: Static on October 17, 2021, 06:48:56 PMAlthough with so many dotted quarters on beat 1.5, you might want to consider using writing 3/4(6/8) or something.

That is a good idea.  Thanks!

Another RSG sheet.

THE STONE-LIKE: [Musx] [Pdf] [Midi] [Mus]

Libera

Shaking of arms is not advised when playing this sheet.

Space Battle Ship 130 33KI: [Musx] [Pdf] [Midi] [Mus]

Libera

The First Day (Of Christmas)

It is that time of year again.

Today is a bit of cheat, as I already posted this in submissions earlier.  In compensation I've also cleaned up my PA sheet collection a little bit.  I thought about arranging this piece a while ago because I thought it would be pretty easy, but on listening to it again it wasn't going to be quite as straight-forward as I expected so I shelved it.  Later on during the colours update I discovered that we actually already a sheet for this which is really great and so I felt obligated to go through the process properly.

Into the Dusk (from Ace Combat 5: The Unsung War): [Musx] [Pdf] [Midi] [Mus]

The remaining eleven sheets will be unseen ones (if I manage to finish, that is).

Libera

The Second Day (Of Christmas)

Story 6 - Marth and Caeda's Conversation (from Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon and the Blade of Light): [Musx] [Pdf] [Midi] [Mus]

Libera

The Third Day (Of Christmas)

Faltering Prayer (Starry Sky) (from NieR: Automata): [Musx] [Pdf] [Midi] [Mus]

Libera

The Fourth Day (Of Christmas)

I realised in the process of doing this that for some reason I didn't have all of my FFX sheets listed correctly in my PA thread, whoops.  It's now fixed.

Rikku's Theme (from Final Fantasy X): [Musx] [Pdf] [Midi] [Mus]

We are now one third done.

Libera

The Fifth Day (Of Christmas)

Quote from: Libera on December 23, 2020, 01:08:12 PMI had to go off memory for how this one loops, so I'll check it properly when I'm next able to.

Faraway Promise (from Xenogears): [Musx] [Pdf] [Midi] [Mus]

Libera

The Sixth Day (Of Christmas)

Avalon (from Ace Combat Zero: The Belkan War): [Musx] [Pdf] [Midi] [Mus]

Libera

The Seventh Day (Of Christmas)

The Parasprinter (from Ninja Gaiden II: The Dark Sword of Chaos): [Musx] [Pdf] [Midi] [Mus]

Libera

The Eighth Day (Of Christmas)

Requiem of the Sky (from Mushihimesama): [Musx] [Pdf] [Midi] [Mus]

Libera

The Ninth Day (Of Christmas)

Junction (from Final Fantasy VIII): [Musx] [Pdf] [Midi] [Mus]

Libera

The Tenth Day (Of Christmas)

Kainé - Premonition (from NieR Replicant ver.1.22474487139...): [Musx] [Pdf] [Midi] [Mus]

I can't find a youtube video of this piece, unfortunately.  Maybe Square is killing all the uploads.

Libera

The Eleventh Day (Of Christmas)

Frozen Soul (from Ace Combat 3: Electrosphere): [Musx] [Pdf] [Midi] [Mus]

Libera

The Twelfth Day (Of Christmas)

Distant Utopia (from Fire Emblem: The Binding Blade): [Musx] [Pdf] [Midi] [Mus]

Although this is originally from 6, the audio from 7 sounds much nicer (in my opinion) but the underlying music is pretty much identical.

That completes twelve days of sheets for 2021.  Merry Christmas, everyone!