Libera's Arrangements (Soulcalibur 3: Forsaken Sanctuary)

Started by Libera, July 10, 2018, 10:01:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Libera

The First Day (Of Christmas)

Hopefully I'll be able to finish this; we'll see.

Story 5 - Encounter: [Musx] [Pdf] [Midi] [Mus]

Maelstrom

Latios212

Really happy to see the 12 sheets of Christmas, I miss having time to do them myself :P
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Libera

Quote from: Maelstrom on December 14, 2020, 11:58:25 AMYay, someone's doing it this year!

Quote from: Latios212 on December 14, 2020, 06:03:05 PMReally happy to see the 12 sheets of Christmas, I miss having time to do them myself :P

I'm glad you like it!  Hopefully you'll get to see all twelve sheets and I don't run out of time/energy part way through.

The Second Day (Of Christmas)

Ana: [Musx] [Pdf] [Midi] [Mus]

Libera

The Third Day (Of Christmas)

A quarter done!

Chapter 3 (Eldigan the Lionheart): [Musx] [Pdf] [Midi] [Mus]

Libera

Libera

Libera

Libera

The Seventh Day (Of Christmas)

'The Vaike never forgets! I just don't always remember.': [Musx] [Pdf] [Midi] [Mus]

Libera

Libera

Libera

The Tenth Day (Of Christmas)

Our Wounded Bodies Shall Advance Towards the Light: [Musx] [Pdf] [Midi] [Mus]

I had to go off memory for how this one loops, so I'll check it properly when I'm next able to.

Static

Ah nice, my prediction was correct... Really great sheet! The loop sounds right, I think. At the end of that video you linked, you can hear the pickup note on beat 4. I checked a few other videos and it seems to confirm this as well.

mastersuperfan

I predict that tomorrow's sheet will be from Fire Emblem: Echoes.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

Libera

Quote from: Static on December 23, 2020, 01:25:06 PMAh nice, my prediction was correct... Really great sheet! The loop sounds right, I think. At the end of that video you linked, you can hear the pickup note on beat 4. I checked a few other videos and it seems to confirm this as well.

Thanks!  And I'm glad my memory about the loop seems to have been correct.

The Eleventh Day (Of Christmas)

Title Loop: [Musx] [Pdf] [Midi] [Mus]

I really struggled to find a good source for the audio on this one.  For some reason most of the uploads miss out the initial music box section.

Quote from: mastersuperfan on December 23, 2020, 01:50:26 PMI predict that tomorrow's sheet will be from Fire Emblem: Echoes.

Yeah if you worked out the pattern there's only three games this one could have been from so this was a pretty reasonable guess.  Nice job on guessing it though!