Libera's Arrangements (Soulcalibur 3: Forsaken Sanctuary)

Started by Libera, July 10, 2018, 10:01:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Libera

Thanks for the feedback!  I've made pretty much all of the changes and have updated the files accordingly.  The main thing I haven't done is fix the composer credits because I'm not entirely sure what I should be doing and so I've left it unchanged until I've got it sorted fully and then I'll go through all of my SoV sheets editing the composer info.

Quote from: Latios212 on August 28, 2018, 04:33:19 PM- I think this song sounds a lot more unnerving than it does soothing... haha
I agree with you on this that depending on how it's performed this could be quite sinister, hence I gave the direction of 'Soothingly' to try and convince the performer to perhaps edge towards softness. :P

Libera

Quote from: Libera on August 28, 2018, 09:45:03 AMExpect more SoV stuff in the future!

Today is not that day.  Today I have some Awakening arrangements for you.

'Farewell...my friends...': [Musx] [Pdf] [Midi] [Mus]
'.....': [Musx] [Pdf] [Midi] [Mus]

I have got some more SoV stuff in the works that I should put out shortly.

LeviR.star

One quick heads up, Libera: both of your .pdfs are under ".....".

But other than that, these sheets look fantastic! Keep 'em comin'!
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Libera

Quote from: LeviR.star on August 31, 2018, 04:50:43 AMOne quick heads up, Libera: both of your .pdfs are under ".....".

I looked and both of the links go to the correct sheets with the correct names for me...  I think I might not quite know what you mean. :/

Quote from: LeviR.star on August 31, 2018, 04:50:43 AMBut other than that, these sheets look fantastic! Keep 'em comin'!

Thanks!  I'll try to do just that! :P

Libera

Quote from: Libera on August 31, 2018, 04:22:47 AMI have got some more SoV stuff in the works that I should put out shortly.

Curse you, past me!  I am working on them I promise...  In the meantime here are some other FE sheets.  This should clear up my in-progress list a little bit.

Rise to the Challenge: [Musx] [Pdf] [Midi] [Mus]
'You deserved better from me than one sword...': [Musx] [Pdf] [Midi] [Mus]

<Insert some statement about how SoV sheets are coming soon.>

Libera

Soon is a relative statement.  Here is something completely different, two sheets from a game I've never played, but the soundtrack is pretty cool.

Lacrimosa of Dana: [Musx] [Pdf] [Midi] [Mus]
A-to-Z: [Musx] [Pdf] [Midi] [Mus]

Back to Fire Emblem stuff now.

Libera

Soon is later today, clearly.  Here are some FE sheets!

Melody of Water: [Musx] [Pdf] [Midi] [Mus]
Victory Now!: [Musx] [Pdf] [Midi] [Mus]

With that I've done all of the battle music from Flaming Sword aside from Softly with Grace, but that one's kind of just Black Fang sped up so... we'll get round to it later I think.

Libera

Time for something completely different! 

Alien Manifestation: [Musx] [Pdf] [Midi] [Mus]

This is my longest arrangement so far, (though not as complicated as End of All...) and was pretty fun as well.  You can expect more stuff from this game from me in the future.

Maelstrom

Cool arrangement!
I've got one big comment: it has no punchy bass. That's what hits you in the original and this just feels empty with it. All measures like 13 100% need to be moved down an octave and you need to do something with that alternating bassline in m1-12 and 14, 16, etc. whether it's adding in octaves on the notes where you can play them or moving the whole thing down an octave. Have some fun adding notes to get the same feel as the original.

Libera

@Maelstrom, thanks for the feedback.  I'll update that sheet when I post my next NieR: Automata arrangement.

In other news, what better way to spend your birthday than sitting on your bed arranging on your laptop?  There isn't one is the answer of course.

Shadow Approaches: [Musx] [Pdf] [Midi] [Mus]

Libera

So, the past few days for me have been pretty busy.  I became an updater! (woo) With that in mind I might not have as much time for arranging as I used to, but I'd still like to keep churning things out (it's why I joined in the first place after all!).

Thirteenth Chapter - Closing: [Musx] [Pdf] [Midi] [Mus]

Libera

The Fire Emblem Replacement Update went live yesterday after many weeks of hard work!  I did one full replacement for it which was quite tricky.

Lost Heart: [Musx]

And then there was Ashnard... This represents hours of Latios', Maelstrom's and my combined efforts: it was quite the piece!

To Challenge Ashnard: (collaboration with Latios and Maelstrom) [Musx]

Enjoy, and check out the other Fire Emblem tracks that were replaced: we put a lot of effort into them!

Libera

Replacements are cool and all, but what people really want is new Genealogy pieces, right?

Conversation 1: [Musx] [Pdf] [Midi] [Mus]

Libera

Fire Emblem's cool and all, but what people really want is more Drakengard arrangements ... right?

I didn't really introduce the previous Drakengard piece, but the Drakengard OST is amazing.  It's almost like staring into hell...  You can probably expect more from Drakengard, but the arrangements take a lot of work so I don't know how many I'll end up doing.

Ninth Chapter - In the Sky 1: [Musx] [Pdf] [Midi] [Mus]

I actually loaded up Drakengard to work out where this music loops, so that was fun.

Libera

More Drakengard!  This is Drakengard 3 though, which has a very different soundtrack but still great.

Fallen God:  [Musx] [Pdf] [Midi] [Mus]

This piece has a version with accompaniment and acapella so I tried to put both in.  I'm actually really happy with how this arrangement turned out.

With accompaniment:

Acapella: