Libera's Arrangements (Soulcalibur 3: Forsaken Sanctuary)

Started by Libera, July 10, 2018, 10:01:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Libera

The Sixth Day

Dispossession: [Musx] [Pdf] [Midi] [Mus]

Spoiler
Half way there!
[close]

Libera

The Seventh Day

The Dark Colossus Destroys All: [Musx] [Pdf] [Midi] [Mus]

Spoiler
This is the only sheet that I'd already started prior to deciding on this project.  I had a go at arranging it a few months ago and got completely stuck, so it was nice going back to it and completing it fully.
[close]

Libera

Libera

Libera

The Tenth Day

Song of the Ancients (Fate): [Musx] [Pdf] [Midi] [Mus]

Spoiler
There are some bits of this that I'm not 100% happy with, but I guess that's what you get when you try and arrange something that doesn't really work on piano.  Still it came out better than I was expecting.  Just two left!
[close]

Libera

Libera

The Twelfth Day

Shadowlord: [Musx] [Pdf] [Midi] [Mus]

Spoiler
I actually managed to get this finished in time.

This project was waaaay more work than I was expecting.  Twelve sheets in twenty days was very ambitious but at least it got done, even if I've been doing practically nothing other than arranging for the past two weeks.  Still, I'm glad I did it and I hope that maybe someone enjoyed seeing these sheets.  That's all of the arranging I'm going to be doing this year, but I've got plenty of stuff planned for 2019 (probably a return to Fire Emblem!) so look forward (?) to that.

Merry Christmas to everyone at NSM, and have a very happy new year!
[close]

Libera

Happy new year, everyone!

I held off posting this so as not to get in the way of the twelve days thing, and also to give me an excuse to wish everyone a happy new year.  It took me and Latios quite a long time to get this ready, so give it a look if you like Final Fantasy or just long arrangements in general haha.

One-Winged Angel: [Musx] [Pdf] [Midi] [Mus]

Also I guess that makes two final boss themes in a row... perhaps I could make it three?

Iiiiiii

Nier piano sheets? AND Drakengard? Thank you so much for your service to the Watchers! Can I sneakily rewuest Fate from Drakengard 2 since it's nowhere along with Seere's Prayer In The Sky? Regardless thank you because this is a lot of fun.

also wretched automatons is beautiful thank you friendo

Libera

I'm really glad to hear that there's someone out there who appreciates the Drakengard stuff!  I've had my eyes of Fate for a little while now ... but I can't guarantee that it'll get done any time soon as I've got some other stuff that I'm working on currently (and it's probably going to be pretty hard to do haha).  Not sure when I'll get round to Seere's Prayer In the Sky but we shall see.

Libera

The first arrangement of the new year!  And as promised we have a return to Fire Emblem.

Desire Below: [Musx] [Pdf] [Midi] [Mus]

Libera

Sad piano man Takeru Kanazaki strikes again.

Lament: [Musx] [Pdf] [Midi] [Mus]

The in-game version loops as I've written, but the OST version has an ending so I put that in as well.

Libera

More Fates...?  Perhaps even more to come after this.

Past Below: [Musx] [Pdf] [Midi] [Mus]

This one didn't go onto piano as well as I was hoping it would, but I think it'd worked out nevertheless.  Also I forgot to mention but I also fixed up As All Stars Fall quite a bit a few days ago.

Dekkadeci

Quote from: Libera on January 09, 2019, 06:14:16 AMThe first arrangement of the new year!  And as promised we have a return to Fire Emblem.

Desire Below: [Musx] [Pdf] [Midi] [Mus]

Sounds quite accurate! Then again, if I get into this one in depth, I'll probably compare it to the Starsoarer transcription of this piece I've previously found...

Can you possibly do a piano transcription of the "Flow" version of this theme, too? I don't think anyone's published a transcription of that version before (correct me if I'm wrong).

Libera

Quote from: Dekkadeci on January 12, 2019, 01:18:04 PMSounds quite accurate!

Thanks!  I spent a long time on it.

Quote from: Dekkadeci on January 12, 2019, 01:18:04 PMThen again, if I get into this one in depth, I'll probably compare it to the Starsoarer transcription of this piece I've previously found...

I just had a quick look and, not to be boastful, I do think mine is the superior transcription as well as arrangement.  I think my metre is a lot clearer in general and the sheet as a whole is more readable, also I think they're missing notes in a few places (like the chord in bar 22).

Quote from: Dekkadeci on January 12, 2019, 01:18:04 PMCan you possibly do a piano transcription of the "Flow" version of this theme, too? I don't think anyone's published a transcription of that version before (correct me if I'm wrong).

Hmm, I tend to avoid the battle versions of the music because in a lot of cases they're very similar to the map theme but with lots of added percussion (and just bigger in general).  This one also has those crazy cross rhythms in the B section...  I might get around to it, but no promises.  At least I've already worked out most of the notes. :P

Spoiler
Spoiler

One day, we'll be ready.......

Spoiler

You were too late...

[close]
[close]
[close]