Libera's Arrangements (Soulcalibur 3: Forsaken Sanctuary)

Started by Libera, July 10, 2018, 10:01:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Latios212

Quote from: Libera on January 09, 2019, 06:14:16 AMThe first arrangement of the new year!  And as promised we have a return to Fire Emblem.

Desire Below: [Musx] [Pdf] [Midi] [Mus]

Haha what a start off to the year, great song!

I do have some thoughts about the intro, to start.
- I think each measure would be better halved
- Regarding the time signature, I feel like a compound time signature would be in order to eliminate all the 6s. Either that or simply hiding all the 6s since that's the norm here. I played around with 12/16 but 6/8 may work as well.
- Just sketching for now, but the voices get a bit intertwined as you wrote them and I envision something like this to isolate the melody:
Spoiler
You cannot view this attachment.
[close]
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Libera

I've got a few things here today for you.  Firstly, for historical purposes I didn't ignore Latios as I responded to him in Desire Below's submission thread. :P

Secondly, someone covered one of my sheets! (Namely: A Lady's Mirror).  It's a very nice performance, and they've got a few other performances of NSM stuff on their channel so check them out if you're interested.

Thirdly, I have new sheet!  This one was a lot more difficult than I originally imagined it would be, and I ended up spending a lot more time then usual sorting out the visuals aspects of the sheet.  Hopefully it turned out well.

Beautiful Princess Elincia: [Musx] [Pdf] [Midi] [Mus]

And finally I've tagged on a small sheet I did a while ago.  It's not particularly interesting, but here it is anyway.

Mist's Song: [Musx] [Pdf] [Midi] [Mus]

There's a more complete version of this piece that was in the sound files of Radiant Dawn but was unused and I might get around to working that into something later on.

Oh also all of my Fates youtube links are down at the moment, but I'm still looking for a decent source to get them from so I'll wait until I find that to fix them all.

Libera

The original soundtrack is way easier to arrange than the SoV versions.  (I only realised after I'd arranged Encounter that it was actually already on the site, whoops.)

Encounter: [Musx] [Pdf] [Midi] [Mus]
World Map - Chapter 4 (Land of Sorrow): [Musx] [Pdf] [Midi] [Mus]

I'm not really 100% on the track names but they're easy to correct later so meh.

Libera

I figured I'd do something special for my 50th Fire Emblem arrangement and this seemed like a good choice since it has been at the back of my mind for a while, plus it has been requested a lot throughout the years.  Here's to the next fifty!

'Don't speak her name!': [Musx] [Pdf] [Midi] [Mus]

Libera

Libera

The battle music for the newer games tends to be pretty tricky, which is why I haven't attempted any so far, but this one seemed reasonably feasible.  Also I seem to find a different name for this track everywhere I look so I'm not sure I've got the correct one.

Perplexing Dreams: [Musx] [Pdf] [Midi] [Mus]

Libera

So after looking at LeviR.star's submission this morning I was interested in seeing what Ninja Gaiden actually was since I'd heard about it before.  I found a 40 minute playthrough of the whole game on youtube and the music in the ending really interested me.  So, naturally, the only option was to arrange it! :P

Requiem: [Musx] [Pdf] [Midi] [Mus]
At the End of the Battle: [Musx] [Pdf] [Midi] [Mus]
Irene: Overture of Dawn (Prelude): [Musx] [Pdf] [Midi] [Mus]

Back to Fire Emblem now; I've got some stuff in the works so hopefully I can post some of that in the near future.

LeviR.star

I'm honored that you would arrange sheets because of me! And these look very good. Maybe we can arrange some more together ;)
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Libera

Quote from: LeviR.star on January 30, 2019, 02:27:29 PMI'm honored that you would arrange sheets because of me! And these look very good. Maybe we can arrange some more together ;)

I'm glad you like them!  If you're suggesting a collaboration on some Ninja Gaiden stuff, just DM me with suggestions.  Collabs are always fun. :P

In other news, I have a new sheet!  This one turned out pretty well I think.  And also my first FEH sheet woo.

Book III Map Theme: [Musx] [Pdf] [Midi] [Mus]

Unfortunately, there are no official track names for lots of the FEH OST and this track is no exception; I just went with something that made sense instead.

Libera

Here's something from a game I've never played, but Latios showed showed me this track a few days ago and it was just too good not to arrange.

Our Eternal Land: [Musx] [Pdf] [Midi] [Mus]

Libera

Finally got around to doing some of the originals!

Battle Map 1 - Player Attack: [Musx] [Pdf] [Midi] [Mus]
Battle Map 4 - Final Map (Player): [Musx] [Pdf] [Midi] [Mus]

Also I reordered the FE games in my OP to reflect their release order; it looks a little less random now.

Libera

This one's for everyone who had an S-rank support today.  I hope you had a great time!

Rejoice in Love: [Musx] [Pdf] [Midi] [Mus]

Libera

A themed post today; an old original next to a new reworking.  I couldn't find a particularly great upload of the second one, unfortunately (the SoV version is identical to the Fates one).

Battle 1 - Player Attack: [Musx] [Pdf] [Midi] [Mus]

Path of the Hero King: [Musx] [Pdf] [Midi] [Mus]

Libera

Just a simple something I threw together:

Chapter 10 (Light and Dark): [Musx] [Pdf] [Midi] [Mus]

I also have started uploading sheet music videos onto youtube, of which there are currently two videos with hopefully more to come.

Finally, Latios did a cover of the above sheet which you can see here:

Libera

Looks like I took a bit of break!  Fear not, for I have returned with a new Awakening sheet.

'And what if I can't? What if I'm not worthy of her ideals?': [Musx] [Pdf] [Midi] [Mus]

Also I made a new sheet music video, also of an Awakening track:

Enjoy!