News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

The Peanut Butter Monster Game

Started by The Peanut Butter Monster, July 22, 2008, 11:12:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Peanut Butter Monster

Alright, welcome to this new game for NSM! This game is called "The Peanut Butter Monster Game". This is how you play:

I am actually not The Peanut Butter Monster. I am a regular member of the website. The trick is to figure out who The Peanut Butter Monster is. You do this by asking yes or no questions. The Peanut Butter Monster must answer all of the questions truthfully. If you have an idea of who the Peanut Butter Monster is, you message the Peanut Butter Monster, asking if they are a certain person. If you get it right, you are now the Peanut Butter Monster. The previous Peanut Butter Monster gives you the password to the account, and you post in the thread saying there is a new Peanut Butter Monster, and the previous Peanut Butter Monster comes back, confessing their identity of being the Peanut Butter Monster. On the other hand, if your guess is wrong, then you lose your guess, and you are out for a day. You can still ask questions in this thread, but you can't guess who the Peanut Butter Monster is until the following day.

Rules:

1. When you become the Peanut Butter Monster, you must change the password so that the previous PBMonsters can not get into the account.
2. DO NOT USE THE PASSWORD OF YOUR OWN ACCOUNT. THIS IS BOTH DANGEROUS AND STUPID.
3. I've tested this. The site should not ask for email conformation when changing the password.
4. Yes or no questions only!
5. All guesses of who the PBMonster is should be messaged to the PBMonster.
6. Mods and Admins: Do not cheat by checking the IP Address. I know what's going through your minds.  :P
7. DO NOT change any other settings on The Peanut Butter Monster's profile besides the password.
8. The Peanut Butter monster must be active to answer questions at least once a week.
9. All users are limited to three questions a day.

This will be edited if necessary.

THIS GAME WAS APPROVED BY JAMAHA.

Let the games begin!
You'll never guess who I am!

PseudoMario16

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1dvSlvZLG8 - its... its... beautiful!

scooterulez

Jamaha

BlueFlameDude

does your real name start with a vowel (A E I O U)
92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.

Concerto No.20 in D minor

HugoMeister

Quote from: The Peanut Butter Monster on July 22, 2008, 11:12:55 AM5. All guesses of who the PBMonster is should be messaged to the PBMonster.

::)

Anyway, are you a staff member?

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

BlueFlameDude: No.
Concerto No.20 in D minor: See HugoMeister's post
HugoMeister: Nope.

Davey

Does your name reflect a body part?

BlueFlameDude

does your name start with a consinant from A-M?
92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.

Nakah

Davey: Uh no?
BFD: No
Nakah: No, I'm ironically allergic. :P

Davey

Does your name Start with "The"? Not your name right now but your name otherwise. I think I have an idea who you are.

Few more.
Have I ever talked to you on IM, XBL, IRC, or do I know you basically?

Have you ever submitted a sheet of music to this website?

Do you live in the United States?

meh that's all I can think of.

Davey:

1. No.
2. Nope.
3. Yes.
4. Yup.