The Peanut Butter Monster Game

Started by The Peanut Butter Monster, July 22, 2008, 11:12:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kotorfanboy

The Peanut Butter Monster is here but just not checking the account. Which is annoying  >:(

kotorfanboy

IF THE PB MONSTER DOES NOT COME SOON I WILL TELL EVERYBODY WHO HE IS  >:( >:(

iDOWN

Just go ahead and tell us. I'll get the account password and assign a new Peanut Butter Monster. I'll also edit the rules to what I said above, and that the Peanut Butter Monster must be active at least once every week before he is kicked from being the Peanut Butter Monster.

jake3343

alright, the peanut butter monster is Brawler4ever

kotorfanboy

iDOWN

Okay, I've contacted Brawler. I'll assign a new PBM once I get the password.

Brawler4Ever

Quote from: iDOWN on August 19, 2008, 12:01:52 PMOkay, I've contacted Brawler. I'll assign a new PBM once I get the password.
Go ahead.
Quote from: jake3343 on August 05, 2008, 06:41:45 PMI am no longer the peanut butter monster

This is all that I got. I never knew that I had won. I thought that someone else had beaten me when I had guessed correctly.  :P

So, yes, I was the PBM(even though I did not know it). But, Jake still has the password. Sorry for the inconvenience, even though I do not believe myself to be at fault.  :-\
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

jake3343

Okay, I do remember sending a PM to Brawler4ever, but I just tried the password and it worked :-\

so, either (a) I didn't send a PM to Brawler, (b) I sent it to the wrong person who then didn't bother to do anything, or (c) Brawler somehow skipped over the PM.

Anyway, if it was option a or b, (which it probaby was b because I do really remember sending a PM) I am sorry.

If it was c, then Brawler already said he was sorry.

I'll send iDOWN a PM with the password and he'll assign a new one.

Brawler4Ever

I checked my Messages for the 5th time. It wasn't there... I received no messages on August 5th...  :-\

Anyways, the game can now continue!  :D
No lasting harm done.  ;D
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

iDOWN

Alright. I'll get to editing and I'll assign the new PBM ASAP.

I'm not blaming either of you. It was just a little mistake. No harm done. We're only human. :P

The Peanut Butter Monster

Okie Doke.
I changed the rules, I have set a new password, and I'm now PMing the new PBM. Thank you all for being patient and cooperative. :]

-iDOWN,
The Origanal Peanut Butter Monster
You'll never guess who I am!

Davey

Quote from: DaveyTheRebel on August 11, 2008, 06:52:44 PM
Quote from: DaveyTheRebel on August 04, 2008, 06:42:19 PM
Quote from: DaveyTheRebel on July 26, 2008, 11:58:48 AMNew PBM:

Quote from: DaveyTheRebel on July 23, 2008, 10:54:47 PMDoes your USERname Start with "The"?

have I talked to you on IM, XBL, IRC, or do I know you basically?

Have you ever submitted a sheet of music to this website?

Do you live in the United States?

The Peanut Butter Monster

You'll never guess who I am!

BlueFlameDude

Are you below the status of Full Member
Are you above the status of Full Member
To you tend to post in threads alot?
Have you changed your Avatar recently
Have you changed your Sig Recently
92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.

iDOWN

WOAH. Slow down.

Remember, 3 questions a day. (Davey and BlueFlameDude)