Adding some series to the menu on the side bar.

Started by Luigi86101, August 18, 2018, 03:13:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luigi86101

The Xenoblade and Splatoon series have enough sheets to be added to the sidebar, no? Harvest Moon doesn't have that many which makes me believe that they should be added.

WaluigiTime64

Applying this logic (of comparing it to Harvest Moon) to other series, Hamtaro and Touhou Project could also have their own sections. Heck, Undertale by itself has more sheets than any of these. There are several reasons why they probably don't have sections, likely including how small they still are relative to some of the other sections.

The only reason Harvest Moon (among others) has its own section is because it's been like that for a long time. There has yet to be a restructuring of the NSM-site layout (which I believe is in the works), but when it does happen the Harvest Moon section would probably be moved to Other.
My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

Altissimo

Quote from: WaluigiTime64 on August 18, 2018, 05:11:49 PMApplying this logic (of comparing it to Harvest Moon) to other series, Hamtaro and Touhou Project could also have their own sections. Heck, Undertale by itself has more sheets than any of these. There are several reasons why they probably don't have sections, likely including how small they still are relative to some of the other sections.

The only reason Harvest Moon (among others) has its own section is because it's been like that for a long time. There has yet to be a restructuring of the NSM-site layout (which I believe is in the works), but when it does happen the Harvest Moon section would probably be moved to Other.

When I joined there was an unofficial rule there had to be something like 12 sheets over 3 games of a series on site to put them on the sidebar. But of course that didn't apply to Hamtaro when I pointed it out because... nobody ever really explained it beyond "hamtaro isnt popular" which is kind of biased reasoning

I feel like we do need to have a proper discussion on what warrants a side-bar section or not. As of now it still isn't clear.

Olimar12345

There was talk of editing them a short while ago and I imagine that they will be revised once the new site rolls out.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

ShyYoshiGuy

Time to start some Game & Watch Gallery sheets, lol. Tbh, I haven't heard of Hamtaro nor Harvest Moon. I guess the site revamp would be a good time to change this.
"Don't be nervous, be of service."
   - Jacob Howard
On-site arrangements

Guguuh!