News:

Download Finale Notepad 2012 free here!

Main Menu

[GCN] Super Mario Sunshine - "Ricco Harbor"

Started by JollyOSwiftHands, July 23, 2008, 11:50:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JollyOSwiftHands

Completed and on site

My first song i am requesting is ricco harbor, from Super Mario Sunshine. Won't be done probably till i get back from a trip. But it will be done

Davey

Do you mean you just expect somebody to arrange it for you while you are away? It doesn't really work like that, I suppose if somebody has it then they could upload it to mediafire or something but Don't expect members to go out of their way to make you a sheet.

PianoMan

Are you saying that you're arranging this song? if so, this belongs in the "In progress" thread.

Palagerini

*Pala is confused!* *Pala pimped-slapped himself in confusion* Got Away Safely.

seriously.. i don't know if it's just me or anything but there have been alot of threads (not exactly on this site only but a few others) that the topics don't make sense at all =/.
Conversation on Shoddy Battle:
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah. i sent them to her dad

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Feel free to place them wherever.

Brawler4Ever

Quote from: JollyOSwiftHands on July 23, 2008, 11:50:35 AMMy first song i am requesting is ricco harbor, from Super Mario Sunshine.
This is a request.

QuoteWon't be done probably till i get back from a trip.
He's saying that it will take a while.

QuoteBut it will be done
He's using the Force to make us do it.  ;)
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

Palagerini

thank you that clears things up greatly...  ???
Conversation on Shoddy Battle:
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah. i sent them to her dad

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Feel free to place them wherever.

DonValentino