News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

New updaters! (Friday 21st of September 2018)

Started by Latios212, September 21, 2018, 04:03:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Latios212

Hi everyone,

It's no secret that most of our updaters have been pretty preoccupied with school, work, or other stuff lately. However, it would be great if things could still move along around here. So...

I'm excited to announce that Brassman388 and Libera will be joining our updater team! Yeah! Give them a big thanks as they help us churn out ever more updates! ;D
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Olimar12345

Hold the torch high! Let the fire never die! Good luck you two, and thanks for rising to the occasion.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Brassman388

Libera

I haven't been here long, but the past couple of months have been an absolute blast here with you guys and I can't wait to start helping everyone here like you all helped me when I arrived.  I hope I don't disappoint!

Dudeman

Welcome aboard! Try not to crumble under the pressure.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

BlackDragonSlayer

pretty soon there will be more updaters than regular active members

Congrats!!
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Yug_Guy

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on September 21, 2018, 05:04:13 PMpretty soon there will be more updaters than regular active members
You say that like it's a bad thing.

Congrats, guys!

Zeila

Awesome, congratulations! Both of you guys have been super helpful lately

WaluigiTime64

You two definitely earned this position. You've been so hard at work in the submissions board over the past few weeks, it's incredible (I don't think I've seen the submissions board this consistently active... ever, really). Congratulations to the both of you!
My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

LeviR.star

I knew these two deserved updater positions (I was actually going to suggest this today). Congrats, and thanks for joining the team!
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Sebastian

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on September 21, 2018, 05:04:13 PMpretty soon there will be more updaters than regular active members
I was thinking the same thing. xD
But hey. More Updaters = more sheets on the site.

Congrats my dudes!

FireArrow

Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

The Deku Trombonist

Welcome aboard both of you!

Quote from: Olimar12345 on September 21, 2018, 04:07:47 PMHold the torch high! Let the fire never die!
That's a really nice little inspirational rhyme

AmpharosAndy

I was just thinking 'who's this libera person and why are they so helpful?'

gud jeb guys + bressmen woopwoop
innit