News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

Need a Zelda Music Expert!!!!

Started by Sirus, July 27, 2008, 12:15:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

random_goldfish

I would have also loved that...but I graduated, haha! And we had an amazing piano player that could have handled this no problem. But I'm in college now...and have no balls to take this to my professor...whom I haven't met yet... and I'm in a symphony orchestra anyway.
Mairéad Murphy-Irish extraornaire fiddles on the roof and where ever she damn well pleases. ^_^

Brian

Quote from: killers4793 on August 03, 2008, 03:42:34 PMhow long will it take cause i wouldnt mind taking it to my orchestra teacher when school starts

Very long I'll tell you that. If I had no school for the rest of the year, then I could get it finished sooner but alas, time is not on my side.

Can you perform something 20-30 min long? It's not that I'm afraid of exhaustion and fatigue and what not, I'm afraid of losing the audience if it drags out too long. I can always adjust.

killers4793

i could always cut some and my orchestra can play that long we are crazy good for a hight school orchestra

Sirus

awesome so far!
btw, when im done with mine can you criticize it?

Brian

sure, though I won't go into detail since I'm so busy.

Does anyone remember the guy who arranged orchestra piece #2 (twilight princess) for an orchestra? It was good, I thought it might be quicker to just use that. Don't know if he's still here or even looking at this post.

Sirus

actually its going to take a while since im actually going to put some work into it XD
exactly how long would this medley of urs be?

Brian

Brawler4Ever

Quote from: Brian on August 04, 2008, 02:41:18 PMI don't know about Notepad, but you need to have the mute/solo feature as well as the ability to change the instruments since it sounds messy if you play all 6 staves at once.

Yeah, it's possible. For those who don't know: Just go to Window-Instrument List. Near the top of the new page, you'll see a bunch of words. Below the word "Instrument," you'll see things such as "Piano 1" and "Instrument 4."
To mute an instrument, just click on te down arrow next to the "Piano 1" and hit the word "None." To unmute it, just figure out which name it belongs to. Or memorize it. It's not that difficult.

To change instruments: go to Window-Instrument List and find the list to the far right under "GM." Click on the down arrow and you'll have about 125 instruments. Thanks to B-KPianist for that little piece of info.  ;D
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

Brian

Update! This will be my last update since I have to go back to college next week.

Great Fairy Fountain / The Goddess Appears
Link's Adventure Begins (First Time in Koholint)

http://www.mediafire.com/?ngumyivlhw4

Brawler4Ever

:o

So...

Who's gonna arrange that?  :P

Good luck with college, Brian.
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!