News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

Ghost Updaters

Started by Latios212, February 18, 2019, 06:14:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Deku Trombonist

It'll be in the mail*

NinSheetMail accepts no responsibility for badges not received

Splatoon Inkling

Quote from: Deku Trombonist on March 03, 2019, 12:19:09 AMIt'll be in the mail*

NinSheetMail accepts no responsibility for badges not received
So I was actually just lied to?

AmpharosAndy

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on March 02, 2019, 05:42:51 PMB-but that would give people an incentive to remain inactive...?!
as if they already don't have enough heheh
innit

Splatoon Inkling

Dudeman

Quote from: AmpharosAndy on March 03, 2019, 08:00:23 AMas if they already don't have enough heheh
ur on thin ice, mister
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Splatoon Inkling

So Dudeman, can you make me a moderator?

Bobbythekid21

*sigh*
Splat, we already discussed this:
Quote from: Sebastian on February 24, 2019, 12:49:53 PMModerators and such aren't really in high demand anymore, but just like with the Updaters, the staff will discuss and decide on adding staff members if they see an obvious need or role needing filled.
333,331 is a prime number.
Spoiler
Quote from: Bobbythekid21 on February 24, 2019, 01:03:24 PM
Well, I'll just stick around for now and be helpful.
I'm gonna hold myself to it by constantly reminding myself of it.
[close]

Dudeman

...what, you didn't think Mikey was actually serious, did you?
That's it, I'm banning literally everyone!
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Splatoon Inkling

Quote from: Dudeman on March 03, 2019, 04:37:42 PM...what, you didn't think Mikey was actually serious, did you?
That's it, I'm banning literally everyone!
psha! I already banned you all! I'm first!

cashwarrior1

Splatoon Inkling

I reported you, your welcome. This is the part where I act normal, and just hope my life isn't in danger. Oh wait I'm a mod now! HAHA!

Dudeman

Okay, funny joke, but please don't abuse the Report to Moderator button.  It should only be used for legitimate reports.

Also, *you're

Bobbythekid21

Wow, I didn't think splat legit hit the report button. SMH irresponsible kid, you don't deserve to be a mod. Jk.

Edit: Wait a minute, I just thought of something. Can a mod be reported to a mod? If so, can a mod ban themselves? Can a mod report someone else to themselves?
If so...
So many paradoxical possibilities to be explored by yours truly... probably never...

Edit 2 (wow, never done this b4): also splat, you realize that Mikey is not even part of the staff and therefore cannot make you a mod right?
333,331 is a prime number.
Spoiler
Quote from: Bobbythekid21 on February 24, 2019, 01:03:24 PM
Well, I'll just stick around for now and be helpful.
I'm gonna hold myself to it by constantly reminding myself of it.
[close]

Splatoon Inkling

Well, apparently  you can report the mods because they have the button too. Maybe I can replace Dudeman...

cashwarrior1

You still didn't fix the grammar error, splat.