News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

Ghost Updaters

Started by Latios212, February 18, 2019, 06:14:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bobbythekid21

Quote from: Splatoon Inkling on March 03, 2019, 05:55:54 PMWell, a parent you can report the mods because they have the button too. Maybe I can replace Dudeman...
A parent? What?
333,331 is a prime number.
Spoiler
Quote from: Bobbythekid21 on February 24, 2019, 01:03:24 PM
Well, I'll just stick around for now and be helpful.
I'm gonna hold myself to it by constantly reminding myself of it.
[close]

mikey

I am actually staff, my badge only appears in certain places :^)
unmotivated

Splatoon Inkling

I hate spell check. I'm using my phone.

Bobbythekid21

Quote from: mikey on March 03, 2019, 06:03:15 PMI am actually staff, my badge only appears in certain places :^)
Oh yeah, that's right... The werewolf games isn't it? But still, you can't promote us, right? (I betcha can't, I DARE you to try [*squeases eyes shut* Hope this works....])

Edit:
Me if I ever become a mod or staff member:
Quote from: Bobbythekid21 on May 04, 2022, 04:49:55 AM
Spoiler
[close]

Splatoon Inkling

Well I'm already a mod. I don't need a badge to prove it! I just needed to threaten to ban everyone!
Spoiler
[close]
CHAOS CHAOS! I CAN DO ANYTHING!

Bobbythekid21

Quote from: Splatoon Inkling on March 03, 2019, 06:27:44 PMWell I'm already a mod. I don't need a badge to prove it! I just needed to threaten to ban everyone!
Spoiler
[close]
CHAOS CHAOS! I CAN DO ANYTHING!
Thaaats an annoying song... I might just become a ghost member and hang around less often if YOU are on the staff here...
Spoiler
[close]

Splatoon Inkling

Google hangouts my friend. Google hangouts. Legit the other day we exchanged emails, and are now on hangouts together. Oh well I guess I'll just have to take all the credit for your sheets! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Bobbythekid21

Quote from: Splatoon Inkling on March 03, 2019, 06:34:23 PMGoogle hangouts my friend. Google hangouts. Legit the other day we exchanged emails, and are now on hangouts together. Oh well I guess I'll just have to take all the credit for your sheets! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Tru dat. But your not a mod there lol. Anyway has no one notices my time traveling abilities? (Hint: the date on the quote from when I will become a mod.)
Spoiler
[close]

Splatoon Inkling

You are a creep man... I already beat you to becoming a mod... ehh MaestroUGC or Dudeman probably wouldn't care at all If I replaced them. I am now an official global mod!

MaestroUGC

As fun as all of this is to read, if we ever decide we need new or additional miss the staff will discuss it privately before contacting anybody about a possible position. That said, if you continue to pretend to be a moderator, I will spare no mercy in bringing the full power of the ban hammer down on you.

You kids have fun.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Splatoon Inkling

Quote from: MaestroUGC on March 04, 2019, 02:05:52 AMAs fun as all of this is to read, if we ever decide we need new or additional miss the staff will discuss it privately before contacting anybody about a possible position. That said, if you continue to pretend to be a moderator, I will spare no mercy in bringing the full power of the ban hammer down on you.

You kids have fun.
Does the ban hammer hurt?

Bobbythekid21

Quote from: Splatoon Inkling on March 04, 2019, 04:20:28 AMDoes the ban hammer hurt?
Before I answer your question I just wanted to make this clear: I never said I was a mod yet.
With that said, I really hope so.
Spoiler
[close]

Splatoon Inkling

Quote from: Bobbythekid21 on March 04, 2019, 05:10:09 AMBefore I answer your question I just wanted to make this clear: I never said I was a mod yet.
With that said, I really hope so.
ummm, wait.... YOU'VE BEEN BANNED?! what you said before, you'd answer my question.

Splatoon Inkling

Wow. Just wow Bobby...

LeviR.star

Thanks to Inkling and Bobby, this is now the longest Site News topic I've ever seen.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements