News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

TWG Suggestions, Comments, and Discussion

Started by Nakah, July 29, 2008, 07:31:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nakah

TWC exists there because of here. I was just lazy in implementing it. It was supposed to come in around TWG III.

Mashi

So the main problem with this recent game was that there was nearly no Human activity.  Judging from how active the first two games (The third game I was in doesn't count because I didn't do anything, so shush) I had played here were, you all need some sort of catalyst player to influence others to be active.  However, the problem with this is that the catalysts, such as Mister Nakah and MG, are wolfed Night 1 very often.

So there are two solutions to this.
1. We could have a clever Guardian.
2. Or we could have more catalysts.  And by this, I mean, people have to talk to each other.  I highly recommend each and everyone one of you go through the time to download YIM or MSN and chat with other TWG Players using one of them.  Or if you don't want to do that, you could easily just go to #TWG in the NSM chat.

Also, if no one is willing to Host a game currently, I suppose I'll do so; though, if I do, I just want to make it clear that the post game review (Such as who will be MVP and Player Analysis) will most likely come later than usual, because I'm awfully lazy and I'm actually playing another TWG at LLF currently.

Liggy

Hey I remember this.

I should totally do this again.

Raymondbl

The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

Mashi

Liggy

I am one of the best Guardians ever.

True story.

Raymondbl

Quote from: Liggy on May 01, 2011, 02:09:43 PMI am one of the best Guardians ever.

True story.
which games have you played in?  I need to lookem up, just don't want to sift through tons of material.  
Also, take a look at the current game.

I seriously need help. 

Greg

Liggy

Raymondbl

Dude

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

universe-X

Umm, so I have a question.

I told my friend about TWG and how it works, and he's considering joining a game one day.

He... is really good with deception. He's been able to tell when I (or anyone else) is lying, whether face to face or through text. I don't know how it will work since he doesn't know any of you and it's been a while since he's studied it. (However, he has used it on his teacher recently.)

Anyways, should someone with skill in deception be allowed to partake in TWG?

Mashi

I just said "Definitely yes" in the other topic. :P

universe-X

Gah, I didn't see your name in the Council list at first. xP

Sorry again, haha. :)