News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

TWG Suggestions, Comments, and Discussion

Started by Nakah, July 29, 2008, 07:31:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Purple1222119

My Youtube! Featuring Orchestrations of Nintendo music and more!
Latest Tracks: Super Mario RPG & Superstar Saga HD ReMIX

Super Zombie

After the third game, when others host, we can have story lines around various video game series (ex: Half-Life, BioShock, Banjo-Kazooie, ROFL Copter) or even non-game series (How cool would it be to have barney and the teletubies killing each other?).

Nakah

Yeah, story can be about whatever the host would desire.

Super Zombie

iDOWN

pumpy_heart

No Salem witch trials..
We dont have any women like that here.

Super Zombie

XD no women like that! haha! Don't you know: all women are like that! The first game was basically the Salem witch trials, so we shouldn't do that.

Gooch

yeh, 'twas about to say thy exact same words. Oh, the stories we could create....

Dekudude

Video game themed would be best, in my opinion, seeing as how this is a video game website. Maybe throw in a hint of music, too?

Brawler4Ever

Ideas*:
LoZ:
Blues: Link(Guardian) and Zelda(Seer)
Item: Master Sword(lynches one extra person at owner's discretion. Can only be used once)
Reds: Ganondorf(Shaman), Kahme and Koome

Star Fox:
Blues: Fox McCloud(Guardian), Peppy Hare(Seer), and Falco(Vigilante)
Item: Great Fox(Ressurects one player. Can only be used once)
Reds: Andross(Shaman) and Wolf O'Donnell

Pokemon:
Blues: Pikachu[?](Guardian), Mew(Seer), and Charizard(Vigilante)
Item=PokeBall(Green has Seer ability one time)
Red: Mewtwo(Shaman), and other random evil Pokemon...

*This is based only on the info that I have.
I don't know how we could put music into this unless arrangers are red, remixers are green, and composers are blue...or maybe I'm not understanding that part of the post?  ::)
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

iDOWN

Quote from: pumpy_heart on August 19, 2008, 07:06:16 PMNo Salem witch trials..
We dont have any women like that here.
Men were accused of being witches in the Salem Witch trials, too. No need to be sexist.
Do your research.

Salem Witch Trials:

Wolfs: The three witchs, and one is the wolf shamen.
Blues: Reverend (Gaurdian), Minister (Psychic), and the Judge (Vigi)
Green: Innocent villagers.
Item: Vodoo doll: a green OR wolf (Besides the wolf shaman) has the chance to be like the vigi. (That wold make Only used once. That would make the game more interesting, seeing as there will be no "hitler figures" of this game. Therefore everyone would have no choice but to fend for themselves. Can only be used during the night phase.

I'm just saying that it would fit very well.

Nakah

The ideas, they're oozing and endless. Keep all of these ideas in mind. For I shall soon explain what way we'll decide who hosts the TWG games, when I finish the third one.

Gooch

oh the anticipation is killing me.  ::)  But i didn't know there would be purposes behind who hosts...

Purple1222119

Unfortunatley, TWG2 is over ;_; Guess who won...
My Youtube! Featuring Orchestrations of Nintendo music and more!
Latest Tracks: Super Mario RPG & Superstar Saga HD ReMIX