Missing RH notes starting m57
m57 - b1 should be Dn-F#-C#
m58 b6 should be C#-F#
m60 E-F#-B
m61 - A-B-E
m62 - should have an additional Dn on the bottom
m62 - b4- Dn-E-G#

Libera

I guess as I got closer to the end of the piece I got lazy.  Thanks for catching those.  Files have been updated.

Quote from: Maelstrom on June 29, 2019, 05:35:21 PMm58 b6 should be C#-F#

I think an A also, so I put that in too.

Thanks for checking!

Latios212

gosh dang this is one of the prettiest sounding pieces I've been exposed to in a long time ;-;

My one suggestion is that I think it would make more sense in m. 35-40 to move all of the higher notes from the left hand to the right hand (everything that's more than an octave away from the lowest bass note in each group). This would make it much easier to play and while of course the voicing in this song is ambiguous given it's only a piano, it makes more sense to me like this.

Most of these are just minor voicing things I'm noticing; everything sounds more or less in order and while I think these are accurate suggestions none of them are particularly game-changing.
- I think the first chord in m. 3 could be a triad with G# on bottom
- I don't hear the lower E on beat 5 of m. 3 (RH)
- The second chord in m. 4 sounds to me like it's a bit thicker and I'm pretty sure that's not because the chord tones are simply carrying over. I think there should be an A in it
- I don't think the A is present in the chord in beat 5 of m. 15
- In m. 17 beat 5 I think B (not E) plays under the A
- m. 19 beat 5 (the A) sounds more powerful than a single note. Maybe try an octave
- m. 26 sounds like it should be C# in between the A#s, not F# (both chords)
- I think m. 28 the second chord should repeat the An on the bottom as well
- m. 31 has an E under the first G#. Also beat 2 sounds rolled
- First chord in m. 39 should be rolled and have an A on the bottom I think
- I don't hear the E in the first chord in m. 43
- I think m. 44 first beat RH should have an octave doubled A
- I'm not hearing the F# on beat 3 (LH) of m. 57
- How about moving the A on beat 3 of m. 58 to the RH?
- Thoughts about moving the D# of m. 60 beat 5 to the RH?
- I think beat 5 of m. 62 has another E in it (above middle C)
- You have an A shared by both hands in the last measure. The chord is also kind of rolled in the original.

Sorry I may have spent a bit too much time looking at this ^^ Despite all the above small stuff I think this sheet is terrific, will definitely print and play :P
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Libera

Thanks for in-depth voicing check, it's much appreciated.  It's always a pain in these pedal-y piano pieces to work out exactly what's being struck so it really helps to have a second look.

Quote from: Latios212 on June 29, 2019, 07:00:16 PMMy one suggestion is that I think it would make more sense in m. 35-40 to move all of the higher notes from the left hand to the right hand (everything that's more than an octave away from the lowest bass note in each group). This would make it much easier to play and while of course the voicing in this song is ambiguous given it's only a piano, it makes more sense to me like this.

I think in my original version it was actually written like this, but I ended up changing my mind.  My reasoning was that to convey the voicing that I think is the intention you need to write it in the way that I have or it becomes very messy very quickly.  This way it's less clear exactly how it should be played (but I think the correct way of passing the arpeggios between the hands is fairly intuitive) but it's very clear where the emphasis should be.  In other words, I guess I think this way is better in the long term but perhaps worse in the short term from a performance point of view.

With regards to your other voicing feedback, I've changed pretty much everything with the exceptions of:

Quote from: Latios212 on June 29, 2019, 07:00:16 PM- I'm not hearing the F# on beat 3 (LH) of m. 57

It's there, just very faint.

Quote from: Latios212 on June 29, 2019, 07:00:16 PM- m. 31 has an E under the first G#. Also beat 2 sounds rolled

I'm not 100% sure on the E but I can definitely hear a B beneath it which I've added. Though I've put in the E anyway since I think that pattern makes more sense.  Also I didn't add the roll on beat 2 because it feels so minor to me that it's not worth including.  I left out a lot of the tiny performance details in this sheet because I wanted to give the performer a bit more freedom in how they approach it, rather than being overly draconian with my instructions.

Everything else should be fixed, thanks for checking!

Latios212

Quote from: Libera on June 29, 2019, 07:42:44 PMI think in my original version it was actually written like this, but I ended up changing my mind.  My reasoning was that to convey the voicing that I think is the intention you need to write it in the way that I have or it becomes very messy very quickly.  This way it's less clear exactly how it should be played (but I think the correct way of passing the arpeggios between the hands is fairly intuitive) but it's very clear where the emphasis should be.  In other words, I guess I think this way is better in the long term but perhaps worse in the short term from a performance point of view.
I'm not totally convinced that is the intended voicing. But yeah I see what you mean so I can roll with it!

Everything looks good :)
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Maelstrom

loooks great, thanks for the extra set of eyes lat.

accepted

Zeta

This submission has been accepted by Maelstrom.

~Zeta, your friendly NSM-Bot