Series: EarthBound
Game: Mother 3
Console: Game Boy Advance
Title: Memory of Life
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Radiak488417

[attachment deleted by admin]

Latios212

Yay, more Mother 3! This sheet looks pretty solid, good transcription. A few things
- I think m. 11 has a C on the bottom of the rolled chord in the right hand (instead of D)
- Use C flat instead of B natural in m. 15.
- I wouldn't recommend using half rests in 3/4 time. For the left hand of m. 1 (and similar) you can just use two quarter rests, or sustain a note throughout the measure.
- Related to the above, I think it would be nice if you tied the half note E flat in the second to last measure to an E flat in the last just to denote that the pitch is sustained (even though you already have the pedal). You could do this with the beginning section too if you want.

After that's settled, I'll get the formatting all fixed up in Finale for you!
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Radiak488417

Updated with all edits made! I opted for rests in measures 1-8 and a tie in the final measure. Let me know if I missed anything.

Latios212

Cool :)

I went and fixed the formatting for you, as well as neatened up the pedal markings a bit (a few weren't towards the end of the measure). Giving this one my approval. Let me know if anything's amiss!
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Static

When the song repeats, an electric piano plays the melody instead - I was thinking if there was any kind of way to indicate this in the sheet, but honestly I think what you have is fine since no notes are actually different the 2nd time. Still, if you think it might be good to show this somewhere in the sheet, go ahead.

The only thing I would change right now is to add an arpeggio/rolled chord marking to beat 2 of m14 RH.

Radiak488417

Quote from: Static on November 05, 2019, 07:49:32 PMWhen the song repeats, an electric piano plays the melody instead

Yeah, I considered a "mf on repeat" but I decided against it. I think it's fine as is.
Added the arpeggio, let me know if you guys think of anything else.

Static

Quote from: Radiak488417 on November 05, 2019, 08:37:11 PMYeah, I considered a "mf on repeat" but I decided against it. I think it's fine as is.
Added the arpeggio, let me know if you guys think of anything else.
Sounds good to me. Arpeggio looks good too. I took care of a few finishing formatting touches, like aligning all the pedal markings, giving the arpeggios some extra space, and spacing out the systems a bit more so everything fits neatly. I'll be accepting now.

Zeta

This submission has been accepted by Static.

~Zeta, your friendly NSM-Bot