Series: Other
Game: Ōkami
Console: Multiplatform
Title: Issun's Theme
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: AwesomeYears

[attachment deleted by admin]

AwesomeYears

I don't think the XML Editor for MuseScore is working anymore due to the changes from MuseScore 3, so bar numbers need to be added in the mus file. Otherwise, a simplistic sheet that I hope to get in since seeing the flood of Updaters' comments on everyone's sheets. Also, Ōkami has the best music, don't @ me.

Latios212

Updated the files with formatting fixes. You're also missing a few bars of the intro where the melody plays a couple of octaves higher. I've added this in as well so you don't have to fuss with Notepad.

Other comments I didn't edit yet:
- It seems to be like the bass should alternate G-D instead of G-F for the first half (m. 1-8 and 17-end). At least that's the voice that seems most apparent in the original, and the one you've used for the rest of the piece I think.
- The E flats in m. 9 and 13 should be natural.
- Is there a source for having just Rei Kondoh credited as the composer instead of the other ones I'm finding in Wikipedia's info?

Other than the above, looks good!
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Libera

Quote from: Latios212 on January 19, 2020, 08:52:26 AMIs there a source for having just Rei Kondoh credited as the composer instead of the other ones I'm finding in Wikipedia's info?

I don't think so, since the only source I know of states that this track was composed by Hiroshi Yamaguchi.

AwesomeYears

Fixed all of that. Composer mistake on my part, I didn't look further properly.

Latios212

Cool.

As a reminder, though, all files must be generated off of the Finale file which serves as the master file. I went ahead and fixed the stuff for you since you have Notepad.

...and approved!
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Libera

Yeah I can't find anything wrong with this, so into the accepted pile it goes.

Zeta

This submission has been accepted by Libera.

~Zeta, your friendly NSM-Bot