News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

Conversion help!

Started by MaiBlu, June 02, 2020, 08:15:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MaiBlu

Hey there,
I am a new member. I've got a few arrangements I'd like to submit for Space Station Silicon Valley (N64) - this game has such an underrated soundtrack! I should have a few scores finalized in the coming weeks.
I'm currently using MuseScore on a Mac, which means that I am capable of doing pretty much everything that's required, except exporting as a .mus file. Notepad is not available for Mac, which complicates things a little.  Could someone help me out with the conversion, or have an idea of what I could do?
Thanks in advance! I've been using this site for years, so I'm stoked to potentially be submitting my work!

JDMEK5

Hi there; welcome! I remember having that exact same problem when I first showed up and making a similar request. It's a fairly common problem that we're still ever trying to work out a solution to.

To address your specific situation, why don't you PM me some of your finished stuff (or even just one) and I'll take a look at it? I suspect that many parts of the submission process might as well take place during the conversion process. Not much point in doing an exact replica of a score in a different program just to submit it and then have to change a whole bunch of things (potentially) afterwards.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26