NinSheetMusic Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: [SWITCH] Super Smash Bros. Ultimate - Gear Getaway  (Read 101 times)

HeroOfTime170

• Video Game Midi
  • How about a big Goron hug?
    • View Profile
    • Email
[SWITCH] Super Smash Bros. Ultimate - Gear Getaway
« on: August 25, 2020, 01:57:57 AM »

I believe this is in 5/4 time.
Time passes, people move.... Like a river's flow, it never ends... A childish mind will turn to noble ambition... Young love will become deep affection... The clear water's surface reflects growth... Now listen to the Serenade of Water to reflect upon yourself....

Static

• Updater
  • Sonic Ska
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
    • Email
Re: [SWITCH] Super Smash Bros. Ultimate - Gear Getaway
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2020, 03:53:34 AM »

It gets kinda confusing sometimes because so many remixes are carried over, but this is actually from Smash 4, not Ultimate.
Also, if you're interested we have a (somewhat old and outdated) sheet here of the original track from DKCR. I think it's in pretty good shape. The Smash arrangement is pretty similar to the original.

HeroOfTime170

• Video Game Midi
  • How about a big Goron hug?
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: [SWITCH] Super Smash Bros. Ultimate - Gear Getaway
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2020, 04:20:38 AM »

Ahh, didn't realize that the one from Smash 4 was the same arrangement. Also, if I had known that "Barrel Course 1" under the DKCR sheet music was the same song, then I wouldn't have asked! *slaps forehead*
Time passes, people move.... Like a river's flow, it never ends... A childish mind will turn to noble ambition... Young love will become deep affection... The clear water's surface reflects growth... Now listen to the Serenade of Water to reflect upon yourself....

Page created in 0.435 seconds with 36 queries.