Submission Information:

Series: Pokémon
Game: Pokémon Omega Ruby & Pokémon Alpha Sapphire
Console: Nintendo 3DS
Title: Ending
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: ND381

Apind

you clearly used piano because sinnoh used piano and sinnoh has the superior music  :D

Latios212

Welcome to NinSheetMusic! What a sheet to be submitting as your first :)

A couple of things to start - the formatting guidlines. They may seem overly finicky, but it's our way of making sure we have a consistent look and feel across the sheets on our site. To achieve that, we use the Finale (.mus) file as a basis to generate the PDF off of. It doesn't look like your import worked well as the Finale file looks nothing like the actual sheet. Are you using MuseScore to arrange? If so, that's fine and we can port over the MusicXML file to Finale - someone can help with that to make sure it doesn't just plop notes haphazardly on the page.

Anyway, while I'm here, may as well give you some musical feedback too! Let's go section by section for this one because of its length - I'll just comment on the first part for now.
- The right hand chords should be rolled.
- In measure 4 the first chord should also have an E in it. Beat 2 should be an E instead of a D. Beat 4 should have an F# instead of a G.
- Left hand in m. 5-6 are different than in m. 1-2.
- The notes leading up to beat 1 in measure 7 should be ascending E-G instead of B-A.
- The chord in measure 9 is missing a C on the bottom.
- The first left hand notes in m. 11 should be an octave lower.
- I don't hear the left hand playing anything on beat 3 of m. 12 in the original.
- Left hand in m. 13 should start with a low G like measure 1. Check the left hand in m. 14 as well, that's different from how you wrote it.
- Beat 2 of m. 15 and 16 should be an E, not a G.
- Last RH note in m. 16 should be B.
- The first RH note in m. 17 should be a C.
- There is not D at the end of m. 19 RH - unlike the original Ruby/Sapphire version :)
- Check the left hand in m. 19 again, there are some wrong notes there.
- The chord in m. 20 should be inverted down once to keep the D on the bottom.
Just skimming the rest, the arrangement looks pretty solid but could use some polish. I'd suggest doing another pass on the rest of it to catch any transcription errors like these :P

Other miscellaneous things - please match the track title and composer info listed here: [Bulbapedia] and have the game title as Pokémon Omega Ruby & Pokémon Alpha Sapphire just like on site.

If you need help, please don't hesitate to reach out! ;D
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

ND381

Latios212,

Thanks for the reply! I believe I exported the PDF from the MuseScore file I was doing the editing on, so the font was incorrect. I'll try and fix that. As for the musical errors, I have changed those as well; I'll upload an updated one later today. Thanks again!

Latios212

Don't worry about the fonts for now; you can keep updating your MuseScore file for now and we'll fix the formatting in Finale when the musical side is pretty much sorted out.

Quote from: ND381 on August 24, 2020, 08:13:21 PMAs for the musical errors, I have changed those as well; I'll upload an updated one later today. Thanks again!
Sounds good! You're welcome!
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle