News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

what's the hardest game you've ever played?

Started by PseudoMario16, August 11, 2008, 07:19:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PseudoMario16

well, for me... probably majoras mask
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1dvSlvZLG8 - its... its... beautiful!

HungryDragon

Trauma Center Under the Knife 2 eventhough it just came out last month XD

come on, the X missions are pretty daunting... I just need to get faster to XS the Kyriaki when it isn't slashing the patient's lung to pieces... and Pempti's being a PITA

yes I did say that... Pempti is a type of bread
Credit to Strecno for the avatar! | MY SUBMISSION THREAD

Composer #40

Advance Wars, Megaman (NES), Megaman Zero, and Phantasy Star Online Episode 3

It happens Every. Day!

Palagerini

Pokemon Pearl Competitive Battling... defintly takes the cake for me... especially your trying to make a OU team composed of your favorites... but if not then then probaly metroid prime 2: echoes... it probaly took me the longest to beat the game...
Conversation on Shoddy Battle:
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah. i sent them to her dad

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Feel free to place them wherever.

Mike

Quote from: Composer #40 on August 12, 2008, 09:17:58 AMAdvance Wars, Megaman (NES), Megaman Zero, and Phantasy Star Online Episode 3

Definitely the very first Mega Man, though you suck if you thought Mega Man Zero was hard.

MetroidHunter26

Halo 3 Legendary >__> was a bitch to complete but me and my friend tried it and it's very fun when you yell at your friend WATCH OUT!! lol and Call of Duty on Veteran I didn't even start on Easy the fricken game said I should go in Veteran and I did the first levels were pretty easy lol but when my sis wanted help on that game on veteran it was FREAKING INSANE!!!  @_@ but I did it thank goodness. every thing else was a piece of cake.

kotorfanboy

A lot of people say Halo 3 on legendary is hard but I played it through with 2-4 people depending on the level and it wasn't that hard, just somewhat challenging. I thought COD 4 on veteran was MUCH harder (I only beat the first two levels)

Mike

The first Mega Man has only one difficulty and it's "Being Fucked in the Ass by a Blue Whale".

Palagerini

Quote from: Mike on August 12, 2008, 05:37:01 PMThe first Mega Man has only one difficulty and it's "Being Fucked in the Ass by a Blue Whale".
One word. Pain.
Conversation on Shoddy Battle:
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah. i sent them to her dad

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Feel free to place them wherever.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

BlueFlameDude

92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.

The-Real-Link

Zelda II: The Adventure of Link (NES)
Megaman (NES)
Ninja Gaiden (NES)

KefkaticFanatic

Battletoads simply for how fast you have to start inputting the button combos.  It's definitely the hardest if you've never played it before, as most of the challenge is memorization.  Ikaruga also kicks your ass.

me irl
[close]

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

PianoMan

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on August 15, 2008, 09:22:55 AMOriginal Legend of Zelda.
Not hard, just rediculus how long it is with no clues of where to go.

If giudes are not allowed, Majora's Mask. Best game, as well.