News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

[N64] The Legend of Zelda: Majoras Mask - Indigo-gos

Started by MARLEY, October 08, 2020, 12:55:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MARLEY

best song ever

the piano part would be great and thank you to the people who transcribe

MARLEY

if nobody replies does that mean they're working on it😐

Kricketune54

It probably means no one is, sorry to break it to you.  Are you on the Discord?  You are probably more likely to get a reply there

MARLEY

Kricketune54

Quote from: MARLEY on November 12, 2020, 07:55:27 PMbreakin my heart here man

I do have a defibrillator if needed

Sorry I've never played or really listened to Majora's Mask's OST (I usually like to do music I have somewhat of a connection or familiarity with) and am currently busy working on a few arrangements already.  Do you arrange?

Olimar12345

Good luck! Just so you know though, this is a portion from the Majora's Mask ending credits track. Here's the full track:

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

MARLEY

yoooo sick thanks

I do sorta transcribe but im not very good at it...

so thank you lol

my heroes🥺🥺🥺

The Deku Trombonist

Quote from: Olimar12345 on November 14, 2020, 08:45:09 AMGood luck! Just so you know though, this is a portion from the Majora's Mask ending credits track. Here's the full track:

Right, good to know!

So, I do the long one from the end credits and not the ~35second track from the middle of disc 2?

MARLEY

Quote from: Deku Trombonist on November 17, 2020, 03:51:18 AMRight, good to know!

So, I do the long one from the end credits and not the ~35second track from the middle of disc 2?

Yes. The 35-second one doesn't have the chorus I think. Thank you!

HeroOfTime170

Dunno if this helps, but I found an arrangement of this on MuseScore? It's a bit off, but it's a good start.
https://musescore.com/user/6945341/scores/5160423
How 'bout a big Goron hug?