News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

Profanity. WHY?

Started by Brawler4Ever, August 13, 2008, 05:31:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How much Profanity should we Allow?

None at all
3 (7.9%)
A few Damn's and Hell's here or there
17 (44.7%)
A few F-Words here and there
14 (36.8%)
Unlimited F-Words
4 (10.5%)

Total Members Voted: 37

Palagerini

or how bout we just put a little sign that says if there's swearing in it or not... like when u make a thread u put that sign to show if it allows swearing or not... =P. just throwing useless ideas around.... i know for a fact that one won't work....
Conversation on Shoddy Battle:
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah. i sent them to her dad

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Feel free to place them wherever.

MasterPenguin

Swearing doesn't bother me at all. To be honest, I lol'd when I first saw this thread.

If it really bothers you that much, I would have to agree with Palagerini. Perhaps a word sensor would be a suggestion?

Dude

Quote from: MasterPenguin on August 17, 2008, 01:41:36 PMIf it really bothers you that much, I would have to agree with Palagerini. Perhaps a word sensor would be a suggestion?

...or we could go with my idea. :)

Brawler4Ever

Your idea might lose 3 members...

Good idea? I don' think so. But that's just my opinion.  You can think whatever you want...
 :)
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

Mike

Only 3 members? Then let's use his idea.

Sirus

i dont mind fuck, damn, hell sometimes
but not when its like fuck all over the page  :P

UpperHand

Quote from: MasterPenguin on August 17, 2008, 01:41:36 PMTo be honest, I lol'd when I first saw this thread.

Quoted for truth.

SuperFireKirby

People should able to sense limitations on swearing in forums without the need for a poll on it.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!