News:

oh god how did this get here I am not good with computer

Main Menu

[SNES] EarthBound - "Sanctuary Guardian" by Yug Guy

Started by Zeta, November 27, 2020, 01:06:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yug_Guy

Maelstrom

The dim. is colliding with the barline but that can be fixed after static gives more feedback or something

Static

Quote from: Maelstrom on January 12, 2021, 02:30:29 PMThe dim. is colliding with the barline but that can be fixed after static gives more feedback or something
This

The only other thing I have really is that your pps in m51-58 are not really centered with the notes like the ps are.

Btw if you want the straight 8th note playback to work, you can split this up into 2 staves (i.e. 2 separate blank staves in the score manager), add a new bracket, then add swing markings only in the LH - but the swing marking must be created as an articulation rather than a tempo mark/alteration. You don't have to do that though, it's kind of a hassle.

Yug_Guy

Quote from: Maelstrom on January 12, 2021, 02:30:29 PMThe dim. is colliding with the barline but that can be fixed after static gives more feedback or something
Fixed.

Quote from: Static on January 15, 2021, 06:45:16 PMThe only other thing I have really is that your pps in m51-58 are not really centered with the notes like the ps are.
I tried to them a little more centered. If you still have issues with it, we can talk over DM's.

Quote from: Static on January 15, 2021, 06:45:16 PMBtw if you want the straight 8th note playback to work, you can split this up into 2 staves (i.e. 2 separate blank staves in the score manager), add a new bracket, then add swing markings only in the LH - but the swing marking must be created as an articulation rather than a tempo mark/alteration. You don't have to do that though, it's kind of a hassle.
Since this arrangement is basically already done, I'm not going to bother.

Static

Made you a new PDF since for some reason it wouldn't export correctly... Everything else sounds/looks good so I'll be accepting.

Zeta

This submission has been accepted by Static.

~Zeta, your friendly NSM-Bot