Series: Undertale
Game: Undertale
Console: PC
Title: Mysterious Shrine
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Th3Gavst3r

[attachment deleted by admin]

Libera

I guess these are Switch exclusive tracks or something?

-All those three beat left hand chords should be written as dotted minims/halves.
-I'd recommend standardising the top, right and bottom margins all to 0.5.
-Any reason the final RH note is a quaver?  I'd at least write it as a minim.

Latios212

Aside from Libera's comments above (which I agree with), one thing to consider - I'd recommend a courtesy natural on the F in m. 6 RH. The harmony's Fb here so that could be misinterpreted.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Th3Gavst3r

Quote from: Libera on April 20, 2021, 12:03:37 PM-All those three beat left hand chords should be written as dotted minims/halves.
Less busy yes

Quote from: Libera on April 20, 2021, 12:03:37 PM-I'd recommend standardising the top, right and bottom margins all to 0.5.
I forgot about this one, curse the old template

Quote from: Libera on April 20, 2021, 12:03:37 PM-Any reason the final RH note is a quaver?  I'd at least write it as a minim.
Not particularly. Changed to staccato quarter

Quote from: Latios212 on April 20, 2021, 04:15:14 PMI'd recommend a courtesy natural on the F in m. 6 RH. The harmony's Fb here so that could be misinterpreted.
Good idea, courteoused

Latios212

Margins - the left margin should be a bit bigger or the staff should have a left margin so the staff braces aren't poking out of the 0.5" space on the left.

anyway that's not going to stop me from approving this one, looks good otherwise
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Th3Gavst3r

Quote from: Latios212 on April 20, 2021, 04:53:42 PMMargins - the left margin should be a bit bigger or the staff should have a left margin so the staff braces aren't poking out of the 0.5" space on the left.
Finale whyyy

Libera

Zeta

This submission has been accepted by Libera.

~Zeta, your friendly NSM-Bot