Cartoon Network Shows (The cancelled ones)

Started by Lildigipoke2, March 01, 2008, 02:15:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lildigipoke2

What's your favorite show that was cancelled from Cartoon Network?

EX: Dexter's Laboratory, Powerpuff Girls (lol), etc

CHOCOLATEEEEEEE

razer84

the best cartoon of all time: Justice League/Unlimited.

it was AWESOME! but they cancelled it because they said kids weren't watching it and only adults were (they should have moved it to Adult Swim then...), so therefore it was bad or too mature. i miss that show soooooooo much (partly because i'm a huge comic book nerd and partly because it was so freaking amazing even if i had never heard of Batman or Supreman or that guy that runs fast).

damn commies.

MegaMoo

HugoMeister

Dexter's Laboratory FTW!

That always made me laugh. I still watch it sometimes. :P

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

Lildigipoke2

For me, Dexter's Laboratory...so funny and Mandark's evil laugh....haha...hahahaha...haha...hahahaha

CHOCOLATEEEEEEE

KefkaticFanatic

QuoteCartoon Network Shows (The cancelled only good ones)

Fix'd

Courage the Cowardly Dog was a classic, Dexter's Lab was great, and Teen Titans was good.  (WTF why cancel shows that would net you cash and are wildly successful and replace them with crappy shows that everyone hates?)

me irl
[close]

Concerto No.20 in D minor

Didn't you know that the head of Cartoon Network quit last year?

razer84

i thought the head of cartoon network was the head of all Turner stuff...

damn commies.

Akiro

Courage of the Cowardly Dog is still on.

That's a good one and so is Samuri Jack.

musicguy49

Dexter's Laboratory was one of my favorite shows!

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: Akiro on March 03, 2008, 05:49:41 AMCourage of the Cowardly Dog is still on.

It's called a rerun/repeat.

me irl
[close]

Lildigipoke2

Quote from: gamer4251 on March 03, 2008, 07:32:03 AM
Quote from: Akiro on March 03, 2008, 05:49:41 AMCourage of the Cowardly Dog is still on.

It's called a rerun/repeat.
I've never seen any reruns from that show for a long time....when do they show it?

I loved that show before...great games of it on the site too

CHOCOLATEEEEEEE

razer84

Samurai Jack was awesome, too. and does anyone know if they're still gonna make that live action movie of it that they were going to? it was supposed to be the end of the series and he was gonna face Aku and then go back to the past, it would've been awesome. and it wasn't gonna be all kiddy and babyish like the live action Ben 10 movie if any of you have seen it (i atched it at my grandma's house, there was nothing better to do... :-\), if was gonna be more adult, not rated R, but definitely PG-13. it would've been like a cross between a Deltoro and a Terintino movie, was gonna be awesome. so does anyone know if they're still making it, cuz i haven't heard much in a while?

damn commies.

Lildigipoke2

probably not because it's been so long since it was last shown

CHOCOLATEEEEEEE

KefkaticFanatic

Live action would be lame.  A good high quality Japanese Anime movie would be awesome though.

me irl
[close]