NinSheetMusic Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

NinSheetMusic is 17 years old!

Author Topic: Project Theme Ideas  (Read 47 times)

Kricketune54

• Elite Four Elegy
  • Espeon in my LH, Umbreon in my RH
    • View Profile
    • Kricketune54 Youtube Channel
Project Theme Ideas
« on: January 12, 2022, 07:31:53 PM »

Had some ideas wanted to put out there, and well, either write it down or lose it forever as a whisper in the wind...

Year 20XX  - Calling it this because it sounds cool (obviously the update name would be different per the year you decide on), but the idea would be to pick a decade or a specific year as a project theme. 

Speaking more recently, maybe you like 2021 for games (Deltarune Chp 2, Bowser's Fury, Metroid Dread, BDSP etc.)?  Or 2017 (BoTW, Mario Odyssey, Nier Automata, Cuphead)?  Obviously I named off some of the bigger titles of those years and those likely don't cover everyone's interest, so perhaps the decade idea works better.  That way it's not also limited to consoles or platform like an arcade only or Nintendo 64 one would be (though both I like  :) ).

NSM Updates to Chill and Study To - This update seems pretty self explanatory.  Arrange music that is relaxing, most likely lower tempo, and with pleasant keys and chords.  Could kinda frame it as a playlist type update hahah

Page created in 0.161 seconds with 22 queries.