News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

Chords don't know anything about them >__>

Started by MetroidHunter26, August 23, 2008, 09:22:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MetroidHunter26

Does anyone know a very DETAILED Chords chart for Jazz and Regular chords? and I have a dilema what are these chords and what can they be called (or in lamens terms as I was trying to say in the beggining what are other ways to write these freakin chords?)

Fma7
Em13
Eb(flat)ma7
Dm7
Dm7/G
C
Dm7/C
C
I try entering some of them and I don't know any other ways to rewrite them in Finale cause the Eb(flat) one wont work >__> I'm trying to fix a trumpet/flugelhorn part for Jazz band.

If you don't understand what I'm saying there then I'll just say the short and sweet one do any of you know any other notations for those chords right there?

and can I have a quick lowdown on chords and what there used for >__>

Parker2334

Quote from: MetroidHunter26 on August 23, 2008, 09:22:24 AMDoes anyone know a very DETAILED Chords chart for Jazz and Regular chords? and I have a dilema what are these chords and what can they be called (or in lamens terms as I was trying to say in the beggining what are other ways to write these freakin chords?)

Fma7
Em13
Eb(flat)ma7
Dm7
Dm7/G
C
Dm7/C
C
I try entering some of them and I don't know any other ways to rewrite them in Finale cause the Eb(flat) one wont work >__> I'm trying to fix a trumpet/flugelhorn part for Jazz band.

If you don't understand what I'm saying there then I'll just say the short and sweet one do any of you know any other notations for those chords right there?

and can I have a quick lowdown on chords and what there used for >__>

How jazz chords are made
This might help
The other part

EDit:

I'm 80% Sure I'm right

Fma7 ( F MAJOR 7TH)=  F A C E
Em13 ( E Minor 13th)= E G B C#
Ebma7( Eb Major 7th)= Eb G Bb D
Dm7( D minor 7th)= D F A C#
Dm7/G ( D minor 7th/G)= G D F A C#
C (C major)= C E G
Dm7/C ( D minor 7th/C)= C D F A C#
THESE BIG RED LETTERS HELP ME FIND MY POST.

Davey

MetroidHunter26

Quote from: DaveyTheRebel on August 23, 2008, 09:55:10 AMTHIS THREAD IS SILLY.
:\ tried that allready and I'm telling you I have no idea about chords I tried realy I did try google and nothing :P so your post is silly. silly.

Oh and thanks parker.

GreekGeek

Maybe your keyboard (if you have one) has got a dictionary function, so you can look up chords. I'll check the chords to be sure that way.

Fma7 = F A C E
Em13 = E G B C#
Eb(flat)ma7 = Eb G Bb D
Dm7 = D F A C
Dm7/G = D F A C (with a G in the bass)
C = C E G
Dm7/C = D F A C (with a C in the bass)
C = C E G

You're were almost right Parker ;)

Palagerini

=P i like parkers sig. =D. pies > gernades..
Conversation on Shoddy Battle:
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah. i sent them to her dad

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Feel free to place them wherever.

Parker2334

THESE BIG RED LETTERS HELP ME FIND MY POST.