News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

Really Big Question

Started by mantis985, August 24, 2008, 12:58:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mantis985

I want to transcribe the title song from Soulcaliber 3, but it changes both tempo and time signature.  I have Finale notepad.  How would I do this?  I was thinking that I could write the two parts separately and someone with a higher version would be able to put it together.  Will this work or are there other ways that I can work it?

Brawler4Ever

Quote from: mantis985 on August 24, 2008, 12:58:06 PMI was thinking that I could write the two parts separately and someone with a higher version would be able to put it together. 

That could work.
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

kotorfanboy

or you could go to the sticky topic under help, say exactly what the different tempos and time signatures are, and how many measures there are, and then someone would make you a blank sheet with all of that in it.

BlueFlameDude

Quote from: kotorfanboy on August 24, 2008, 02:21:20 PMor you could go to the sticky topic under help, say exactly what the different tempos and time signatures are, and how many measures there are, and then someone would make you a blank sheet with all of that in it.
but nobody has done anything in that thread for a long while
92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.