[NES] Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde - "Transformation to Jekyll" by Jacopo Tore & Gabriele Loi

Started by Zeta, August 04, 2022, 09:43:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeta

Submission Information:

Series: Other
Game: Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde
Console: Nintendo Entertainment System
Title: Transformation to Jekyll
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arrangers: Jacopo Tore & Gabriele Loi

[attachment deleted by admin]

Bloop

For posting youtube links to soundtracks, it's nice to have a timestamp for when the song appears ^^ For future updater, it's at 6:54

Notes are all good! The original seems to be played in octaves, so adding one octave below. The right and left hand can then play the upper and lower octave respectively. If you prefer keeping this as a single line, however, I can give these two small tips:
-m1: Maybe you could add a quarter rest to the R.H. on beat 1 and to the L.H. on beat 2.
-m2: You could move the G to the L.H., since the L.H. is already in that position from the G in m1. The R.H. will need a full bar rest then.

JacopoTore

Quote from: Bloop on August 06, 2022, 04:28:52 AMFor posting youtube links to soundtracks, it's nice to have a timestamp for when the song appears ^^ For future updater, it's at 6:54

Notes are all good! The original seems to be played in octaves, so adding one octave below. The right and left hand can then play the upper and lower octave respectively. If you prefer keeping this as a single line, however, I can give these two small tips:
-m1: Maybe you could add a quarter rest to the R.H. on beat 1 and to the L.H. on beat 2.
-m2: You could move the G to the L.H., since the L.H. is already in that position from the G in m1. The R.H. will need a full bar rest then.
Time stamp doesn't work, I don't know why.
Ok for the rest but I prefer leave the G on the R.H.

Bloop

The files haven't been updated yet, but leaving the G in the R.H. is fine too ^^

JacopoTore

Bloop

Latios212

Notes look good. A few small things:
- The stem on the Eb on beat 2 of m. 1 is a bit short due to it being cross-staffed
- The forte dynamic isn't centered between staves
- The beams for the 16th notes could be raised a little bit since the stems for the left hand notes are disproportionately short

These are super tiny, so I'll get them for you as well as update the arranger name for Gabryloi10! to Gabriele Loi.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Zeta