News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

Guitar Hero: Aerosmith

Started by KINGOFTH3CASTLE, March 01, 2008, 06:21:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KINGOFTH3CASTLE

for those who don't know, there is a new guitar hero game coming out in June or July

it will have almost every song that Aerosmith has ever made.

i love guitar hero and i am ready to play some of those songs 8)
all hail the king of the castle

evilsqueaky

I think it's a silly idea myself. I don't think Aerosmith is that great, so I'm probably not getting it.

Lildigipoke2

i only like "Don't want to miss a thing" by Aerosmith

CHOCOLATEEEEEEE

Shadoninja

why is this in the microsoft section?

I wouldn't mind trying out aerosmith songs. as long as it comes with just the game.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

The-Real-Link

It looks pretty good. (They have a website up already) I think there are better bands that they could have focused on though.

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: Shadoninja on March 02, 2008, 03:29:19 PMwhy is this in the microsoft section?

Cause the 360 version is the best? :P

But now we're starting to see the result of the Activistion Blizzard merge, a bunch of money making filler games.  >:(

me irl
[close]

The-Real-Link

Quote from: evilsqueaky on March 01, 2008, 06:46:28 PMI think it's a silly idea myself. I don't think Aerosmith is that great, so I'm probably not getting it.
I might get it....if it's cheaper than $50. But yea....there are WAY better bands than Aerosmith. How about...
Guitar Hero: Stevie Ray Vaughn
Guitar Hero: Van Halen
Guitar Hero: Eric Johnson
Guitar Hero: ZZ Top

Harvest

I would mind a Guitar Hero:  Rage Against the Machine.

Then again, a lot of their songs aren't very guitar riff oriented...

Hopefully Bombtrack gets on GHIV.

I'll probably buy this one too...
-

Shadoninja

More like Bass hero: Rage against the machine.
that'd be awesome to have like a slap detector or the strum bar split in two for a more realistic feel.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

PseudoMario16

There definitly were a lot of better bands they could've focused on, like how about
Guitar Hero: Green Day

Guitar Hero: Rage Against the Machine wouldn't be too bad either
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1dvSlvZLG8 - its... its... beautiful!

Palagerini

i like aerosmith but since it's just aerosmith i won't buy it... lets say if it was 2 bands combined then yes... i would buy it.... i still wonder why they focused on aerosmith.... i thought it would sell more if it was
guitar hero: acdc
guitar hero: Santana (ok that one i would buy if it was just him... but thats it =P)
guitar hero: stevie ray vagun...

but yea... their milking the series...
Conversation on Shoddy Battle:
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah. i sent them to her dad

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Feel free to place them wherever.