[3DS] The Great Ace Attorney: Adventures - "A Battle of Wits ~ Opening Moves" by Metamyrrh

Started by Zeta, July 10, 2023, 04:28:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kricketune54

Quote from: Metamyrrh on December 09, 2023, 02:47:59 AMThank you very much for the feedback! All the beaming should be fixed. Most of the RH notes you mentioned (m17 beat 7.5-m18 beat 1.0, m18 beat 6.5-8.5 second layer, and m20 beat 1.0) are meant to represent the harp, which I do hear clearly, just in a different octave.
For this m17-18 specifically - I relistened, 7.5 the violin/lead string sounds like it's an En 16th note, followed by a An 16th for 7.75. It is then absent for m18 beat 1 - I suppose you could represent the harp, but this would represent the melody a bit better. If you do keep the harp idea, I would suggest moving m19 RH beat 1.0 to a second layer just to show a little more that it's separate from the meldoy part (could do for m18 and m21 1.0 as well).

• Listening again, hearing m15 LH 4.5 as Fn, not En.
• m19 LH beats 5-7 should match m15 LH 5-7
•  m18 and m20 LH 7.0 the bottom note would work better as an An from the sounds of it.
• I would relisten to the LH parts m25-28 - the bottom note is not consistently An, and I hear some different top pitches throughout as well

Metamyrrh

Sorry for the delayed response! Everything should be taken care of, kept the harp only in m17-18. Here are the updated files: https://www.mediafire.com/file/kun1eqmditaqs8w/A+Battle+of+Wits+v7.zip/file

Kricketune54

Nearly there with this!

• m7 you could add an dynamic, this would show the player to return to mf from mp after the repeat.
• m18 RH 1.0 the 8th rest could be the normal 8th rest height - whenever you have multiple layers, so long as there are no collisions or notes and rests ending up too close, put the rests to the height they would normally be (ex. m19 beat 1)
• m26 LH not hearing the Fn's on the bottom for those 3 beats. For 3.5, the Bn on bottom should be a G.
• m28 LH 4.5 top En should be Cn, 5.5 the An on bottom is a Gn

Kricketune54

Alright, going to mark this one as approved. I have made file updates to the submitted files, please give them a review if there is anything you see that needs to be changed, please let me know