News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

twg cxiv: nothing special 2: electric boogaloo

Started by ThatHiddenCharacter, August 01, 2023, 05:53:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olimar12345

omg its happening: NSM TWG is back!

This is also my "reporting in that I'm here" post, so hi
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

A# Minor

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on August 01, 2023, 01:34:02 PMIn the absence of special roles, there's still value in talking N1. Talking of any kind is good (within reason, obvs) because it's inactivity and complete silence that gives the wolves the upper hand
OK, I see. Well, I can bring my awful Italian here if it gets too quiet...

Also, you know there are 6 other people online when you have to wait 2 whole minutes just to get logged in XD
hey! listen!! ⬆️

haha get drowned
[close]

I unintentionally set an avatar that matches my custom title (Termina Tango) and now I don't want to post

E. Gadd Industries

no who's online stalking

Well, just talking about the nature of the game. Even these "I'm here and accounted for" posts are good to see who's been around during this first night phase. Depending on what happens, those people who say nothing could become under suspect, or the people who talk a lot (like myself). Gosh I've missed this game. All the strats are coming back to my mind, it's great :D
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

XiaoMigros

A# Minor

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on August 01, 2023, 02:50:44 PMno who's online stalking

Well, just talking about the nature of the game. Even these "I'm here and accounted for" posts are good to see who's been around during this first night phase. Depending on what happens, those people who say nothing could become under suspect, or the people who talk a lot (like myself). Gosh I've missed this game. All the strats are coming back to my mind, it's great :D
i don't stalk, i just happened to notice...

Yeah, I was joking. I'll probably be doing a lot of observing for now though because as you can tell, I'm not quite sure what to do XD

...wait, how did electric guitars get in this?
hey! listen!! ⬆️

haha get drowned
[close]

I unintentionally set an avatar that matches my custom title (Termina Tango) and now I don't want to post

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: A# Minor on August 01, 2023, 08:39:34 AMWhy on earth am I posting so much.
Not a bad idea if you're not a WOLF. Activity is strongly encouraged. Even though not much is gonna happen Night 1, it's still good to get the flow of the game going.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on August 01, 2023, 02:50:44 PMGosh I've missed this game. All the strats are coming back to my mind, it's great :D
the power of nsmtwg compels you

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

A# Minor

Oh no...

The master of debates has arrived...

... RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!
(I don't know why my devices space the text out so much, I only pressed the return key once. Oh well.)

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on August 01, 2023, 08:14:41 PMNot a bad idea if you're not a WOLF.
of course im not a wolf, im a human with a floor sprout
hey! listen!! ⬆️

haha get drowned
[close]

A# Minor

Quote from: A# Minor on August 01, 2023, 08:51:40 PMof course im not a wolf, im a human with a floro sprout
There we go. (See, I didn't edit!)
hey! listen!! ⬆️

haha get drowned
[close]

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: A# Minor on August 01, 2023, 08:52:18 PMThere we go. (See, I didn't edit!)
Floor sprout is better (also gud jeb)

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on August 01, 2023, 08:16:32 PMthe power of nsmtwg compels you
Good, gooood. Soon I shall return to my former state of skill (or lack thereof).
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

A# Minor

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on August 01, 2023, 09:18:58 PMFloor sprout is better (also gud jeb)
I just typed the first thing that came to my mind XD
But I don't really want sprouts growing through the floor...
hey! listen!! ⬆️

haha get drowned
[close]

BlackDragonSlayer

It's very likely that someone will be wolfed tonight, unless the wolves are trying some sort of weird mindgames or they genuinely forget :P

...both those have happened in games I've been in before.

Looking at the numbers, the game will end in basically the same amount of time if the wolves don't wolf someone assuming none of the wolves are lynched. Of course, if we do lynch a wolf, then forgoing wolfing someone will just make it much harder on the remaining wolf.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

BlackDragonSlayer

A quick list of everyone who's posted so far:

1. BlackDragonSlayer: posted
2. World 36-1: NOT posted
3. E. Gadd: posted
4. A# Minor: posted
5. TheZeldaPianist: posted
6. Kaiveran: NOT posted
7. Xiao: posted
8. Olimar12345: posted

If World and Kaiveran haven't posted by the end of the phase it'd be a good idea to ping them or send them a DM on Discord just to make sure they're fully aware that the game has started.

I'm probably going to be going to bed soon and likely won't be awake until the phase has already ended (I'm in Pacific Time, so the phases end at like 6am for me).

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

ThatHiddenCharacter

twg cxiv: nothing special 2: electric boogaloo

2 wolves, 6 humans. the wolves kill one player per night via pm and everybody votes on lynches during the day. this game has cardflips. pms are allowed, just makes sure to include the host in all game-related pms. this game is forum-only.

roles

1. wolf
2. wolf

3. human
4. human
5. human
6. human
7. human
8. human

players

1. BlackDragonSlayer
2. World 36-1
3. E. Gadd
4. A# Minor
5. TheZeldaPianist
6. Kaiveran
7. Xiao
8. Olimar12345

role pms
you're a wolf. your partner is ______. try to kill humans.

you're a human. try to hunt some wolves.
[close]

night 1 has ended. BlackDragonSlayer has died. it is now day 1. day 1 will end in 48 hours.

(I'll add his last words in another post once he's around to give them.)
Discord server (We have continental breakfast): https://discord.gg/ZuFJBF4

Jointers Discord server (We have continental music):
https://discord.gg/ehHWckpTzn

Ko-fi page (I have continental continents):
https://ko-fi.com/thathiddencharacter

TheZeldaPianist275

:( BDS we hardly knew ye

Do we have any indication that the inactives even know the game is on?  I don't know 36-1 and Kaiveran at all.  I'm assuming 36-1 came from NSM's Discord, and possibly Kaiveran as well, although he's played here before, so I'm not sure about him.  THC, can we reach out to them on Discord without violating the game's rules, or do you have to do that?