News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

Jake_Luigi's "Too Hot To Handle" Project Sheet

Started by Jake_Luigi, August 23, 2023, 03:39:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jake_Luigi

We're cutting it close, but we made it 8)
(I am so sorry, first week of college hit like a truck. If this gets cut, we get it.)

Anyways, here's the file for me and Xiao's arrangement of Magma Mine from Mario Party 9:
.MUS

I uploaded the .mus in the project folder as well (I still have access to the projects folder on Dropbox).
Have a good one gamers!

Kricketune54

Solid job both of ya don't think you have to worry about this needing work! Not too much to put here:
• m24 the slur could go a little closer to the first notehead
Spoiler
[close]
• DC at the end could go a little higher

Jake_Luigi

Woooo thanks Kricketune : )
I made the changes and uploaded the new file to the Dropbox (same file name but with '(9-6)' at the end).
And now back to math homework...

Kricketune54

Bloop

Yeah not a lot to say on this one! Just a few things to get an opinion on:
-m5 and similar: Maybe it's a bit easier for the pianist to leave out the L.H. dyad on beat 3?
-m16 and similar: I can't really find an easy way to play the 16th part on beat 4.25 and end it nicely on the octave E's in m17, while keeping it legato. Maybe you could consider leaving out the bottom notes of these dyads?

Jake_Luigi

Strange, I didn't get an email about the reply, apologies for the delay!
Anyways, I made the suggested changes, uploaded to the Dropbox as the Magma_Mine_(10-23)!
Thanks Bloop!

Bloop

Awesome, then I'll accept!
You cannot view this attachment.