TWG CXV: Just a Numbers Game Postgame

Started by BlackDragonSlayer, August 31, 2023, 03:42:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

XiaoMigros

also, thanks so much for hosting, BDS! the game format and story provided for a really unique and exciting game experience, and im happy i got to live through it as long as i did

SpecsFlyer17

Yeah TZP great strategy being the wolf again. Since you were the wolf last time, it wasn't obvious that you were the wolf again. Excellent play there
Current Breathing Mode: MANUAL

A# Minor

Also I found this very funny:

Quote from: Olimar12345 on August 22, 2023, 09:03:03 AMHeh ok so don't be mad, you aren't in any actual danger tonight.

Quote from: BDS, later that day...A# Minor was wolfed, having picked the number 35.

ok im done
hey! listen!! ⬆️

haha get drowned
[close]

I unintentionally set an avatar that matches my custom title (Termina Tango) and now I don't want to post

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: XiaoMigros on August 31, 2023, 05:27:42 PMalso, thanks so much for hosting, BDS! the game format and story provided for a really unique and exciting game experience, and im happy i got to live through it as long as i did
No problem!!! I love TWGs with little bits of story integrated, so I always (try to) add some story to make the experience more fun and novel.

Quote from: A# Minor on August 31, 2023, 06:15:42 PMAlso I found this very funny:

ok im done
That was pretty funny :P I didn't even realize you picked the same number twice until posting this topic.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

A# Minor

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on August 31, 2023, 08:15:07 PMNo problem!!! I love TWGs with little bits of story integrated, so I always (try to) add some story to make the experience more fun and novel.
Yeah, I loved the story! Thanks again for putting my requested phrase, I honestly didn't think you would do it :) 

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on August 31, 2023, 08:15:07 PMThat was pretty funny :P I didn't even realize you picked the same number twice until posting this topic.
Me neither, I only realized when Specs said "35... interesting"
hey! listen!! ⬆️

haha get drowned
[close]

I unintentionally set an avatar that matches my custom title (Termina Tango) and now I don't want to post

A# Minor

Wait a second, didn't Toby say that he swapped E. Gadd's number to 1 on night 1 when he was fake claiming PNS? How in the world was he correct??
hey! listen!! ⬆️

haha get drowned
[close]

SpecsFlyer17

Quote from: A# Minor on August 31, 2023, 10:58:23 PMWait a second, didn't Toby say that he swapped E. Gadd's number to 1 on night 1 when he was fake claiming PNS? How in the world was he correct??

Naw, he claimed he swapped E Gadd to 35. E Gadd got swapped to 1.
Current Breathing Mode: MANUAL

A# Minor

Quote from: SpecsFlyer17 on August 31, 2023, 11:34:52 PMNaw, he claimed he swapped E Gadd to 35. E Gadd got swapped to 1.
Oh OK. Guess I got mixed up then lol
hey! listen!! ⬆️

haha get drowned
[close]

Olimar12345

Dang, well played, TZP! Thanks for hosting, BDS! I had fun!
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Olimar12345 on September 01, 2023, 01:55:39 PMDang, well played, TZP! Thanks for hosting, BDS! I had fun!
Glad you enjoyed!!! :D

I also liked a lot of the funny PM titles people came up with. I think my favorite was "TWG help im bad at math" which was the PM chain between Gadd and A#. Overall I got roughly 16 new pages of PMs related to the game (which corresponds to like 226 PMs I think if I'm not bad at math???).
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber