Submission Information:

Series: Other
Game: Resident Evil 5
Console: Multiplatform
Title: Rust in summer 2008
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Static

Static

Not much to say for this one. Tried to keep the arrangement varied in both hands without overcomplicating things too much. Title from here

Bloop

Quote from: Static on January 06, 2024, 08:27:01 PMNot much to say for this one.
Neither do I! The only thing I wanted to comment on is m38-41: I think the octaves + tremolo + pedal is a pretty big change from m34-37, while the buildup isn't as strong yet. Maybe a similar pattern as in m42 but in half notes, or something else is a bit more appropiate?

Static

Quote from: Bloop on January 14, 2024, 07:50:06 AMNeither do I! The only thing I wanted to comment on is m38-41: I think the octaves + tremolo + pedal is a pretty big change from m34-37, while the buildup isn't as strong yet. Maybe a similar pattern as in m42 but in half notes, or something else is a bit more appropiate?
Yeah, that sounds good. I also added a pedal marking in m49 since I had forgotten to earlier.

Bloop

Libera

When does this play?  I don't remember it but I never quite got to the end of the game.

-In bars 16/33 I still hear a D# on beat 1 of the RH, just like in bar 8.
-In bars 37/45/53/61 I hear the last RH note as an A#, not an F#.

Otherwise it looks good to me.

Static

Quote from: Libera on January 21, 2024, 08:04:36 AMWhen does this play?  I don't remember it but I never quite got to the end of the game.
It only plays in the versus Slayers mode, not anywhere in the campaign

Quote from: Libera on January 21, 2024, 08:04:36 AM-In bars 16/33 I still hear a D# on beat 1 of the RH, just like in bar 8.
I still hear these as C#, it's more clear when raised up an octave.

Quote from: Libera on January 21, 2024, 08:04:36 AM-In bars 37/45/53/61 I hear the last RH note as an A#, not an F#.
Fixed

Thanks for taking a look!

Kricketune54

If I was a resident, this track doesn't sound so evil, which would confuse me

Only thing I'd suggest adding is you could add for RH m5 and m9 on beat 1 a double octave quarter note with G#4 and G#5 as both octaves. Could also accent this note

Static

Oh huh I somehow missed that was even there, although did you mean G#3-4? I'm hearing it in that lower octave. Added

Kricketune54

Quote from: Static on February 24, 2024, 01:40:25 PMOh huh I somehow missed that was even there, although did you mean G#3-4? I'm hearing it in that lower octave. Added

Did you mean to do m13 instead of m9? And I think I here it as you have it now, didn't pick up that lower octave correctly the first time.

Static

Quote from: Kricketune54 on February 26, 2024, 08:55:50 AMDid you mean to do m13 instead of m9? And I think I here it as you have it now, didn't pick up that lower octave correctly the first time.
No I did not, sorry about that. Should be good to go now! Thanks for checking

Kricketune54

Zeta

This submission has been accepted by Kricketune54.

~Zeta, your friendly NSM-Bot