News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

[GB] Tetris - "2 Player - Results" by Code_Name_Geek

Started by Zeta, March 25, 2024, 08:04:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeta

Submission Information:

Series: Other
Game: Tetris
Console: Game Boy
Title: 2 Player - Results
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Code_Name_Geek

Code_Name_Geek

The song titles for these are based on where they play in the multiplayer mode - The first track, "2P Match Results", plays on the results screen between matches in multiplayer mode and the second track, "2P Final Results", plays on the final result screen when one of the 2 players wins the best of 5 series. There is an optional loop for the second song since that how it appears in every rip of the OST but it doesn't actually loop in game (something I've tested myself with two copies of the game).

Also, I am very excited to announce that with this sheet, the Tetris (GB) OST will finally be complete on-site!

Latios212

Quote from: Code_Name_Geek on March 25, 2024, 08:09:40 PMAlso, I am very excited to announce that with this sheet, the Tetris (GB) OST will finally be complete on-site!
Hooray! :D (I'll leave the titling up to you)

Everything looks good to me except one thing - all the offbeat eighth notes in the last two measures should be Gb instead of Db.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Code_Name_Geek

Quote from: Latios212 on March 28, 2024, 06:53:10 PMEverything looks good to me except one thing - all the offbeat eighth notes in the last two measures should be Gb instead of Db.
Good catch, fixed. Thanks for taking a look!

Latios212

Sweet! Nothing more to add from me :D

You cannot view this attachment.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Bloop

Nothing else from me to add, so this gets an accept!

Zeta

This submission has been accepted by Bloop.

~Zeta, your friendly NSM-Bot