Gone? What do you mean 'gone'?

Started by Jamaha, November 08, 2008, 07:50:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

razer84

This site just won't die. And I mean that in the best way possible. I'm glad it's back.

damn commies.

Brawler4Ever

Hello all again.

Gaab4Ever: We've been in a chess match since May. It's your turn. Would you prefer to finish it or just ignore it? :P
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

HungryDragon

Nice to see that we're back now...

A mailing list would be a good idea for future mishaps and for notifying users of changes.
Credit to Strecno for the avatar! | MY SUBMISSION THREAD

ALPRAS

Im back! Glad this site is working again since Im unstoppable making arrangements now :P
I agree with hungrydragon about the mailing idea...

random_goldfish

Holy hat! I just noticed we were back!  :o
Internet boredom can die now! Yay!
Mairéad Murphy-Irish extraornaire fiddles on the roof and where ever she damn well pleases. ^_^

KefkaticFanatic

I found the RWP in the absence of NSM.

Far superior.  I get to rant at silly religious people there.  :)

me irl
[close]

rush n kaos

holy cow, it's finally back! i've missed you guys so much during that period of time

ALPRAS

I think the site is ready to get completely active again since most of the community have returned and theres a lot of new arrangements ready for being updated....

Brassman388

Exacly, how many members were there before?

random_goldfish

Well, if you notice at the bottom of the homepage; it says: Most online ever...216...if that gives you an idea.
Mairéad Murphy-Irish extraornaire fiddles on the roof and where ever she damn well pleases. ^_^

KefkaticFanatic

Which is actually not true.  It's more like 10.  The counter is borked.

me irl
[close]

Brassman388

random_goldfish

oh...broke...yeah...that did look too good to be true.

Jamaha

If by borked you mean "Abused by tons of bots coming from nearly the same IP" then yes, sure.

The-Real-Link

Quote from: JaMaHa on February 03, 2009, 04:07:31 AMIf by borked you mean "Abused by tons of bots coming from nearly the same IP" then yes, sure.
You mean we got ABTOBCFNTSIP'd  :o :P