News:

NinSheetMusic is 1264 years old!

Main Menu

wii music

Started by PseudoMario16, December 28, 2008, 06:15:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PseudoMario16

Is the most super uh-mazing game ever created!!!!! theres so much you can do!!! if you dont have it  GET IT! youll see what im talking about
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1dvSlvZLG8 - its... its... beautiful!

KefkaticFanatic

This is a joke thread.

...I hope.

me irl
[close]

razer84

Quote from: PseudoMario16 on December 28, 2008, 06:15:37 AMIs the most super uh-mazing game ever created!!!!! theres so much you can do!!! if you dont have it  GET IT! youll see what im talking about

lol that's funny! Man, you f**king crack me up! You better not be serious. Man that's funny.

If you are serious you are an uber fanboy. That game sucks. I've never played it and never will because it is a casual piece of s**t and is on of the shinning examples of how Nintendo has completely abandoned it's loyal fans. I could rant about how Nintendo has forgotten about gamers and all that, but it's all been said before. So I'll leave it at this: I'm not buying or playing another Nintendo game until they get their s**t together.

I used to be a fan boy, too... now Nintendo can go suck a  c**k.

But man, you're funny. ;D

damn commies.

razer84

Quote from: Gamer4250 on December 28, 2008, 06:17:30 PMThis is a joke thread.

...I hope.

Lol, Gamer, you posted tat as I was typing. My thoughts exactly (although I elaborated...)

Not sorry for double post.

damn commies.

ALPRAS

sry to disagree but I didnt liked the game... its to easy and its very very short... my brother brought it nad we've play it. Its kinda funny but I didnt like it.

PseudoMario16

all of you who dont like the game... die...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1dvSlvZLG8 - its... its... beautiful!

Dude

PseudoMario16 = â'¨
::)

razer84

Quote from: PseudoMario16 on January 08, 2009, 04:04:27 PMall of you who dont like the game... die...

*coughfanboycough*

damn commies.

scooterulez

I like Wii Music, but I hate how they are comparing it with Rock Band, which is made by a totally different company.

Gu4n

*sigh* Why does no one gets the point of Wii Music? Allow me to explain it.

Wii Music is a game that makes the player think he or she is making music and it is made in this particular way so everyone is able to think this. You just swing with your Wii-remote or press some buttons and music is played. In Guitar Hero  or Rock Band, you actually have to, however, digital, play music by pressing the buttons.

When I reviewed Wii Music, I gave it 7/10, because it does what it intends to do: making people think they make music.

The-Real-Link

Quote from: G-Han on January 19, 2009, 07:01:34 AM*sigh* Why does no one gets the point of Wii Music? Allow me to explain it.

Wii Music is a game that makes the player think he or she is making music and it is made in this particular way so everyone is able to think this. You just swing with your Wii-remote or press some buttons and music is played. In Guitar Hero  or Rock Band, you actually have to, however, digital, play music by pressing the buttons.

When I reviewed Wii Music, I gave it 7/10, because it does what it intends to do: making people think they make music.
Exactly. Wii Music is about improvisational music. I haven't played it yet, but I think the idea is very good. I need to go rent it....I've been too busy playing Splinter Cell and watching Bleach......

ALPRAS

Well, I didnt liked the game as a musician, but as a gamer, the game is good.
The game is directed to the people who never played any instrument and that wants to have some contact with music...

Quote from: PseudoMario16 on January 08, 2009, 04:04:27 PMall of you who dont like the game... die...

please dont hurt me!! :P

Brassman388

One of the features that i heard of is that you can conduct as if you were a maestro. Is this true?

Gu4n

Yes, which is pretty cool. You only get to see your score at the end and don't get any hints of how to improve it.

Brassman388

So..you do get to see the score. Are you able to see the entire score?