News:

Subscribe to our Twitch Channel!

Main Menu

the best composer???

Started by dahans, January 11, 2009, 06:19:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dahans

Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

ALPRAS

Ok, heres my list

Favorite composer ever: RACHMANINOFF!!!!
Favorite song ever: Piano Concert No. 2 in C minor by Rachmaninoff (Im starting to playing it right now :P)
Favorite video game composer:Koji Kondo, Grant kirkhope, Steve Jablonsky, Martin O'donell
Favorite video game song: Gruntilda's theme
Favorite song played: Prélude No. 6 in Eb major (Rachmaninoff)

Sir Awesomesauce

Chopin ftw.
Or he's my favorite romantic composer anyways....
You should read my post, it's probably above this.

Qew

my favourite composer is Debussy if that's worth anything... his piano suites are so incredibly beautiful, the best is bergamasque... ♥ that prelude in F major... so simple yet so beautiful, not to mention Clair De Lune and that Passepied ..... and that last epic climax in the Minuet 9_9

Then there's Children's Corner, a suite so obviously not written for children... although it is about children ^_^ provocative of so many images... ♥ Serenade of the Doll :D

OF course I can't not talk about Estampes! Pagodes, so obviously an example of how he was influenced by Asian [esp. Javanese] music, and so brilliantly done in an Impressionist fashion - sensuous and beautiful, not ugly in any way to the ear.

*has waaayyy more but these are his favs of Debussy*

Quote from: dahans on March 28, 2009, 02:39:13 AMand it seems that everyone who likes classical music likes video game music thats pretty funny

I'd have to say it's the other way around... those who can appreciate video game music to the depth that I find the members of nsm can, most likely have found, appreciate, and love, a similar [although probably more >_> <_<] depth in classical music.

ALPRAS

Im playing a Debussy's Prelude. Its the Nº1 (1st Book) named "Brouillards"... Its great!

dahans

Qew

.... have I ever told you I love you

*hugs dahans super tight*

thanks ;)

dahans

dahans

do u want more? i have got a lot of classical music. just ask i have got nearly everything :)