[Wii] Super Mario Galaxy - Multiple Songs

Started by ALPRAS, January 17, 2009, 08:23:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ALPRAS

I see that a lot of people here wants arrangements from SMG. Well, instead of creating a lot of SMG requests topics, just pot here the SMG song you want and ill make it. :)

PS: You can find a bunch of them in my Submission tread

Here the requested songs for now:

Toy Time Galaxy
Cosmic mario/Luigi
"The suspension music" (isnt the original name)
Good Egg Galaxy
Gusty Garden
Beach Bowl Galaxy

Grand Star Rescue

Cobraroll

Well, your arrangements are excellent, mister. And the quest of arranging all SMG music must be quite challenging.

Now, sorry if these are hard/impossible to arrange, and/or sounds like a car crash if played on piano, but I'd like to see:

Toy Time Galaxy - another arrangement on the classic Mario theme, so it may not be necessary to arrange. However, NSM already have Main Theme for SM64, and "Secret", for SM Sunshine, both of which are variations of the "beep-beep-beep-be-bebebe" song we all love so much. So if you have the time and motivation, go for it!

Cosmic Mario/Luigi - merely a slightly different version of the Shadow Mario Theme, but still a song that can make its own stand.

The "suspension" music Space Peace -  It's been a while since I last played SMG, and I'm not sure if this music has another name, but I hope you understand which theme I'm talking about. It's the one that play before bosses, races or other frantic events. Like before you race Spooky Speedster for the first time, or (I think) on the beach in Deep Dark Galaxy.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPUByrreW_4&feature=related

However, at least before arranging the two first, I suggest that you finish all "unique-to-SMG" arrangements. Those who are skilled at playing may just play the originals, and improvise the different bits.

Good luck!

EDIT: Now that this thread is linked to once again, I'd like to do a second search for the "Suspension" music. I found out it's named Space Peace and can be heard Here
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

ALPRAS

Thanks for your good opinion of my arrangements :)
Yes, im planning to make first the "SMG - unique" songs, then Ill make the variations themes :)

Toy time: Relax, this one is pretty easy to make :) and Im planning to do it very soon.

Cosmic Mario/luigi: I forgot this one, but ill make it too, but not now...

"Suspension" music - Now i cant remember the original name of the song... Ill see that later :P

Well, Im make this arrangements and I promise Ill not disapoint you :) 

HazzaLikesGohan

I'd like to request Good Egg Galaxy, Gusty Garden Galaxy and Beach Bowl Galaxy :)

ALPRAS

Good egg galaxy - almost made

Gusty Garden - Half way done

Beach Bowl galaxy - ill start when i end the other 2 :)

Nana1Popo2

Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16

ALPRAS

ALPRAS

Wow, Im almost done with that sheet :P, one more day or two and itll be ready!

Purple1222119

I wanna request the "Speedy Comet" sheet music plz. Here is a vid just in case
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_RHpS9KlDA&feature=related
And also if you do it can i have a midi not a .mus file plz? Thx
My Youtube! Featuring Orchestrations of Nintendo music and more!
Latest Tracks: Super Mario RPG & Superstar Saga HD ReMIX

bumper_177

kotorfanboy

bumper: got you covered again.

http://www.gamemusicworld.net/sheets.php?franchise=Super%20Mario

It's down a little ways under Super Mario Galaxy section.

ALPRAS

pardon my bad english, but i didnt get what you want...
yes, i saw the SMG songs, but whats wrong then?

Purple1222119

Who was that question directed towards?
My Youtube! Featuring Orchestrations of Nintendo music and more!
Latest Tracks: Super Mario RPG & Superstar Saga HD ReMIX

bumper_177

There's only a Paper Mario section in that link.

kotorfanboy

bumper: Sorry, there must be something wrong with the link. =/

Just go to www.gamemusicworld.net yourself and use the menu on the side to navigate to what you're looking for.