Nana1Popo2's Arrangements (Updated 5/06/12) Wind Waker Medley MP3 & Performance!

Started by Nana1Popo2, January 20, 2009, 05:33:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nana1Popo2

Wind Waker medley added! (see most recent comment)

Jazz Band Arrangements:
[N64] Super Mario 64 - "Bob-Omb Battlefield" - Nana1Popo2
MUS MP3
[GC] Donkey Kong - "Jungle Mix" - Nana1Popo2
MUS MP3 Compilation of the Originals

Marching Band Arrangements:
[ARC] Mortal Kombat - "Mortal Kombat Theme" - Nana1Popo2
Arrangement 1: MUS MP3
Arrangement 2: MUS MP3
Arrangement 3: MUS MP3
Arrangement 5 (the FINAL and finished arrangement): MUS MP3 (vocals are included! check the MUS file to see!)
[GCN] Super Smash Bros. Melee - "Dr. Mario (Fever)" - Nana1Popo2
MUS MP3
This is an arrangement a fellow leadership member and I were asked to arrange for our marching band for this year's pre-opener.  Twentieth Century-Fox Trade Mark MP3

Concert Band Arrangements:
[GCN] The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker - "Wind Waker Medley" - Nana1Popo2
MUS MP3 Spring Concert Performance
Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16

musicguy360

wow, that was amazing! Very well done!

Shadoninja

the only thing it's missing is solos.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Nana1Popo2

Cobraroll

Wow. The Dr. Mario theme is amazing. Really.

Looking at it, so is Bob-omb Battlefield. Great idea to incorporate the Opening theme into the arrangement as well. My only concern is the size of the arrangement. You'd need to have a magnifying glass to see the notes if you were to print the sheet on A4 paper. But I guess that can be edited by potential downloaders.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Nana1Popo2

wow, u really think Dr Mario is good? haha, thanks :P

and yeaaahh.....i know its small........but.......it was my first Jazz Band arrangement.....so...........i dont really mind it......haha :P

thank you, Cobraroll, :D

Nana1Popo2

ok, so Ive FINALLY decided to show this to everybody....... ive been working on it for probably about 4 months....maybe longer......... NOT consecutevely..........ive worked the most over the summer.

Its a mix of Jungle Japes, Jungle Level 1 + 2(from SSBB, or Kongo Jungle N64 from SSBM)

this is my FIRST band arrangement that had been done COMPLETELY by ear. COMPLETELY. im very happy with it, but it can definitely use some working on :)

so what i would like from anyone, is suggestions of how to make it...."jazzier"....and ways to have the first part.....Jungle Japes...as close to the original as possible.... :) like NOTE wise, im happy with the rythms.....soo, ya, help and comments would be AwEsOmE. :)

p.s. YES i know there is no "solo" in it, but i would like to have one.....maybe at the part where it's JUST the drums playing, and have a like an optional sax/trumpet solo there........ but im not good with em, so any ideas on how to make it?

Nana1Popo2

GAH. triple post....

k, but i edited Dr. Mario, were the changes good?

Gooch

Its sounds magnificient! Sorry, ive had Internet problems abound :P

Nana1Popo2

dahans

I love your arrangments! Could you possibly listen to mine as well??? :D
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

Gooch

Any indication on how well the individual parts are coming? :)

Nana1Popo2

Quote from: Gooch on October 19, 2009, 03:57:44 PMAny indication on how well the individual parts are coming? :)

oh, dude, i have like all the parts already, cuz in Finale 2009 it automatically makes seperate parts. but i understand u dont have Finale 2009...... so im not sure how i can get the same results of the seperate parts so u can see em...

Gooch

So, you cant just save them as individual parts and put them in a folder? Just to make this clearer, what i need is the individual parts (such as Alto Sax, Clarinet, Trombone, etc.) in a way so i can just print out a page that only has the Saxophone part, Clarinet part, Trombone part, etc. so that i can hand the appropriate amounts of sheet music and the score to my band director.

Nana1Popo2

yes, i understand what you mean :)
and no, i cant just put em in seperate fodlers, sadly... so i will work on gettin them into seperate ones for you. but i am a busy guy so i will get them to you as soon as i can! :)

sadly, its gettin to the very end of marching season so idk how well they will work for this year...... i had songs ready and one printed out but i never got them copied for my band so we probably wont play them this year... :( i have to really work on concert band songs if i want to get mine in for this year (technically next year, but this school year).