SUBMISSIONS ON HOLD

Started by Jamaha, January 22, 2009, 11:22:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mantis985

Why not make a list of accepted arrangements and proofread them so when JaMaHa fixes the submission thing(provided there's no depression/frustration/laziness), that step is already done? 

GreekGeek

That's a really good idea Mantis, but who accepts the arrangements?

blah54

It's on a need-to-know basis that you don't need to know.

GreekGeek

Yes I understand, but are there any mods who want to do it? Because the forum brims with no-mods, barely any replies from mods I believe...

Brassman388

Well...i would suggest that we could make a topic called the "Arrangement Repair\Peer Idit Topic" and have other members fix our arrangements, then have a mod reveiw them afterward.
So there's no fuss from the mods about not having time to fix and review arrangements, we as the members of this site, have already done so. That way, they can just aprove them.

KefkaticFanatic

Read his fine print.  It basically means that this isn't going to happen anytime soon.

me irl
[close]

Brassman388

My....project?

I'm sure i can get to work with the help of the members of this site.

mantis985

I can help...and I'm sure that there are others, too.

Brassman388

Well, I'll just post it right here then.

If anyone is willing to help in this little project of mine, The location of this project is in the submission thread. (which happens to be this one.)

I'll start getting started around next week or so...once again, due to my computer problems.

-sigh-    :'(

mantis985

Why dont we go through each profile and peer reveiw each person's submission? 

Brassman388

You can do that, but if someone can't do it themselves, and want other opinoins...that's where they would submit it. It's just the convienece of having it in one spot.

Jamaha

Just an update.

The sheet admin v2.0 is halfway done. Should have it up and running next week.

Nana1Popo2

Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16

GreekGeek

ALPRAS