Anime and Manga suggestions.

Started by The-Real-Link, January 24, 2009, 11:39:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Waddle Bro

Thanks for the info, I'm at episode 10 now!

KefkaticFanatic

Watched Samurai Champloo recently and it's pretty darn good.  On Netflix both subbed and dubbed.  By same director as Cowboy Bebop.  Also has great soundtrack with Nujabes as a contributer.

me irl
[close]

SlowPokemon

Wait the guy who directed Cowboy Bebop also directed Kids on the Slope. Which is like my favorite anime.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Jompa

Birdo for Smash

Waddle Bro

Finished Shiki.

Watch dat shit naow

SuperFireKirby

Watching Samurai Champloo right now. I don't like it quite as much as Bebop but it's definitely awesome. Gonna watch Kids On the Slope next.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Olimar12345

^I need to finish Samurai Champloo. As I recall, I liked it a lot, but never finished it...
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Bubbles

Noragami seems really cute so far :D I really like it (even though theres only one episode haa)

Jompa

Pretty much all the stuff that started airing seems great. Too soon to know though.
Birdo for Smash

Pit0010

You guys must watch Wolf Children (creators of the movie 'girl who leapt through time')
It is such a beautiful and great movie.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 15, 2015, 07:20:41 PM
AUSSI
"Sorry to keep you waiting!'
~Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising ♥

Me youtube channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/Pit0030

Bubbles

Quote from: Pit0010 on January 12, 2014, 03:19:34 AMYou guys must watch Wolf Children (creators of the movie 'girl who leapt through time')
It is such a beautiful and great movie.
I second this, though the ending made me really mad

Dude

Absolutely amazing, but has a severe lack of Haruhi songs other than God Knows...

Although it has Nyaruko, so that makes up for it.

Roz~

^This person is my god. So good ;~;
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Mashi

i recognised almost every song he played and im not sure how i should feel about it

Jompa

I just finished Hataraku Maou-sama, after putting it on hold since it aired.
It was good! So cute! Though I wish they'd focus more on the romance, 'cause that was definitely the best part about the show in my opinion.
I'm hoping there'll be a season 2.
Birdo for Smash