News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

Anime and Manga suggestions.

Started by The-Real-Link, January 24, 2009, 11:39:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Echo

Quote from: Bubbles on July 07, 2014, 07:57:30 PMAo Haru Ride, Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun

Loved those mangas! Haven't seen the Ao Haru Ride episode yet, but the Nozaki-kun one turned out better than I thought it would! Poor Chiyo, but Nozaki's just too funny!

Waddle Bro

Quote from: Jompa on July 09, 2014, 05:33:17 AMAnd @Waddle,
I think an OVA of Noucome just came out, if you're interested.
I watched it just now, not as good as the regular episodes, but it's still Noucome. Excited for season 2, but I hope they focus on developing the plot more, instead of having so much fanservice like in the two last episodes.

Also the OVA reminded me that Chocolat, is the best damn character in entire anime history omfg.

Jompa

Quote from: Waddle Bro on July 11, 2014, 09:42:52 AMI watched it just now, not as good as the regular episodes, but it's still Noucome. Excited for season 2, but I hope they focus on developing the plot more, instead of having so much fanservice like in the two last episodes.

Also the OVA reminded me that Chocolat, is the best damn character in entire anime history omfg.
^sums up my thoughts as well
Birdo for Smash

SuperFireKirby

The new Space Dandy was beautiful, as expected.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Pit0010

Quote from: fingerz on July 06, 2014, 07:53:22 AMSure sure. I don't know an anime character called Abs. :P

yeah...IT'S ME O___O....

Hana actually has a silent bs at the end~ But I took it out coz it looks weird. But my real name is actually Hanabs  ^3^
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 15, 2015, 07:20:41 PM
AUSSI
"Sorry to keep you waiting!'
~Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising ♥

Me youtube channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/Pit0030

InfinitySoul

Jompa

Birdo for Smash

InfinitySoul

Okay well if anyone wants to watch one of the summer anime, then I greatly recommend Tokyo Ghoul Its really good!

Jompa

Quote from: InfinitySoul on July 13, 2014, 04:22:35 AMOkay well if anyone wants to watch one of the summer anime, then I greatly recommend Tokyo Ghoul Its really good!
I second that.
Hearing Kana Hanazawa as a demon was shocking..

Nobunaga Concerto is also really good
Birdo for Smash

Jompa

I startet watching "Working!!", and I kinda like it, even though it's extremely slow. I'm hopin' for some romance, because there is some, but I doubt there'll be any development from there..
music spoiler?
The main reason I'm into it is because if you're a Haruhi fan, you won't even need to look it up - you hear Satoru Kousaki from the first seconds of that itsumo no fuukei-like theme with the piano playing those chords on the quarters, starting with the tonic in second inversion which then progresses to the subdominant in first inversion and so on... And he rocks!!!, even though he likes to re-use his own cliches too much for each soundtrack he does..
And because of that the Haruhi-soundtrack and the Working!!-soundtrack are extremely similar. I can literally tie together couples from each of the soundtracks. There's an "Itsumo no Fuukei", there's an "Oi Oi", there's a "Yareyare Oi Oi", etc., which is fun..
[close]
Birdo for Smash

Bubbles

jfc for some reason I thought Working!! was the same as Shirokuma Cafe and I was really confused on the romance part

Honestly I'd start it right now but I'm already watching 15 other shows ahaa...

Waddle Bro

I watched all the episodes of Say "I love you", and it was quite enjoyable. The last couple of episodes mmd. =^~^=

SuperFireKirby

Started Nichijou(My Ordinairy Life). Wtf even is this, and why do I love it so much

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Jompa

I started watching "B Gata H Kei", and it's good, if you don't mind the dirty comedy. The background music is awesome.

Finished "Working!!", and I must admit that it's one of the funnier comedies I've seen. I lol'd on average about once every episode, which is pretty good i guess. It is extremely similar to "Servant x Service", a show that aired like four or five seasons ago, and I just found out that the original mangas are from the same mangaka, so that makes sense. It is a rather forgettable show though.

Also, rewatching Higurashi for the fourth time (because I'm showing it to my brother), which has made me a bit depressed, because every time I watch it I get reminded that after three years of rather active searching I still haven't found a horror mystery that's anywhere close to being as good...
Birdo for Smash

Bubbles

I thought I was done with them but does anyone have a quick ~12 episode slice of life romance that I can marathon today?

edit: actually I'll just start Working!! I thought it was longer than that